Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could remove one episode from canon what would it be?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you could remove one episode from canon what would it be?

I saw this question on a Trek board and thought it would be fun to do here.

If you could remove one episode from Stargate canon what would it be?

The only rule I am going to have is seasons 9 and 10 are part of SG1 completely and seasons 4 and 5 are part of SGA completely, if you want to pick an ep from each series go ahead and if you want to add movies go ahead

I am still deciding which one for me please let's be civil and respectful to each other.
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Crystal skull - it just annoys me as it was never finished as a story
    sigpic
    Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
    Metal gear fan

Comment

SG-1 - Cor-Ai
      SG-Atlantis - Irresistible and while I'm at it Irresponsible
      A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
        Crystal skull - it just annoys me as it was never finished as a story
        That's my favorite Daniel ep but the end did bother me but we got precious backstory on Daniel I disagree but interesting answer
        sigpic
        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

SGA - Quarantine
          SG-1 - Citizen Joe
          Theoretically spoilerish:
          Spoiler:
          Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
            That's my favorite Daniel ep but the end did bother me but we got precious backstory on Daniel I disagree but interesting answer
            There is a lot of nice Daniel moments

As for an SGA episode i would say Doppelganger
            sigpic
            Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
            Metal gear fan

Comment

Last episode of SG-1 ....

WHY DID THE ASGARD HAVE TO DIE!!!

Comment

Talion. I don't like the way they turned Teal'c into scum just for the sake of making him look 'mean'.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                  Talion. I don't like the way they turned Teal'c into scum just for the sake of making him look 'mean'.

I have to go with this ep too.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                    Which one was that again? I DO remember hating it, but the substance escapes me.
                    Theoretically spoilerish:
                    Spoiler:
                    Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Teal'c goes on a Jaffa revenge trip to kill the Jaffa who killed his mother as I recall.

I quite liked it
                      A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

sga - the real world/coup d'etat... it's a tie.
                        sg1 - talion

Comment

I don't know if it counts but i'd get rid of Ark of Truth. The Ori storyline deserved a much better ending then what it got imho

Comment

SG-1: One False Step (Only good scenes are the Daniel & Jack ones)

SGA: The Real World

Comment

SG1 - Heroes II ... very well done, and I do sorta like it, but if I could erase it, I would

SGA - Doppelganger ... for obvious reasons
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                              X