Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Continuum is set after SG:A Season 4...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continuum could happen like a week and a half after Ark of Truth. He's still a part of Sg-1 before the time travel deal. After the time travel deal gets fixed which I don't think is completely successful some of the Goa'uld are back in power and Teal'c has to get the Jaffa rebellion going again. Hence the garb and the haircut in Midway.

Maybe he got together with Jack for pizza and Star Wars and Jack told him he didn't like the haircut so Teal'c got it cut.

I don't even care if they address the hair issue in the movie. I think the Goa'uld are going to be back. They were my favorite enemy.

Comment

SG: Continuum is a relatively stand-alone movie intended for newer viewers, instead of those who have seen almost all the seasons. That explains it. it has little to no continuity with regards to the series.

Comment

Perhaps after the events in AOT he spends his time in the Jaffa nation as well as occasionally working with SG1, just because he lives with the free Jaffa now doesn't mean he can't join his friends for some missions from time to time.

Comment

Here's what I want to know- will Tealc's age be reflected properly?

Will he be young again in the alternate timeline since he never spent half a century on the odyssey? Or will they cop out to the new viewers they hope to attract?

Comment

Not that that makes much sense, but yes he will be young again in the movie.

Comment

If the timeline is changed, then he never spent fifty years or so stuck on a ship. Of course it makes sense that he would be young again.
              Wraith ships are giant lobsters.

Comment

Working...
              X