Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STARGATE SG-1 PICKED UP FOR 11th SEASON BY G4TV!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
    Judging by the number of guests this thread has alot of people fall for it (it's in the discussion topics on the main page)
    or they just want to see how many people did fall for it
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

I didn't even think about it being April 1st but I understood it was a lie anyway. Unfortunately

Comment

i believe it at first silly me
        sigpic
        Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
        Metal gear fan

Comment

That was rediculous, you could have at least done something remotely beleivable.
          Best quotes ever:
          O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
          Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
          Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
          Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
          Thor:I like the yellow ones
          O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

I was like..eeehh....really? G4tv? Then it hit me...it's April 1st.

Oh, and he not so bag...IGN is truly evil making us all believe thy have a Zelda movie...pssh...they are satan. http://movies.ign.com/articles/863/863492p1.html

Comment

Originally posted by muddyalcapones View Post
              Anything you read on any website for the next 24 hours has a high probability of being false...

Happy April Fools Day!
              Well mister you've got red for this one!
              Shame on you!

Comment

Originally posted by Blistna View Post
                I was like..eeehh....really? G4tv? Then it hit me...it's April 1st.

Oh, and he not so bag...IGN is truly evil making us all believe thy have a Zelda movie...pssh...they are satan. http://movies.ign.com/articles/863/863492p1.html
                OMG! That is the most elaborate April Fool's day joke I've ever seen. I seriously thought it could be a real movie until I saw the release date They must have spent loads on that trailer...... They shoulda just rickrolled us instead (see youtube)
                Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

"Stargate SG-1" was cancelled by Showtime and then it was picked up by SciFi Channel, so, yeah, some of us daydreamers fell for it...

Happy April Fools day everyone !

Comment

you almost had me going for a second. as revenge ,i informed the replicators that this thread exists.
                    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Caldwell's 2IC View Post
                      "Stargate SG-1" was cancelled by Showtime and then it was picked up by SciFi Channel, so, yeah, some of us daydreamers fell for it...

Happy April Fools day everyone !
                      lol

Comment

Working...
                      X