This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
    I agree, but the numbers advantage might only last so long for MW if the wraith were somehow able to power up some of their cloning facilities.
    Possible but churning out troops and churning out ships are two different things. The Jaffa Nation has quite a lot of Ha'taks spread across the MW galaxy.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Milkyway replicators would own since they have RepliCarter leading them. She is just so evil. SHe could teach Oberoth a thing or two. The asurans only copy the ancients. The MW copy everything they get there hands or clause on. Of course the Wraith may be able to turn the tide against in PG's favor.
      Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

I'd say MW because as someone else suggested, the Wraith have kept many of the Pegasus races from getting to a level of technology that would be of any help.

That and eventually, the Wraith might get hungry and start snacking on some of their own Pegasus allies!

Comment

the milkyway ships far out number all the pegasus ships

there are hundreds hataks etc

and far more people in the milkyway, millions of jaffa aswell as other advanced races

milkyway all the way
          sigpic

Comment

Replicators V. Asurans!
            Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
              I agree, but the numbers advantage might only last so long for MW if the wraith were somehow able to power up some of their cloning facilities.

powering up some of their cloning facilities probly would not make a difference cos a millon wraith compared to many billions of humans and millons of jaffa is not even at all. and thats only counting humanoids.

Comment

You must also consider that the MW is much bigger that Pegasus, so I would think that the diversity would give the MW the edge.

Comment

i thought bout this if this battle happened now then PG might stand a much bigger chance than we think. the MW reps or gone and the asgard. earth is the only race that can send ships to the PG. we no that the PG reps are still alive so if they build there forces and allied them selves with the wraith we along would stand no chance of destorying them. weir is smart she would build her forces on many planets so the BAMSR tactic would not work. after a few years the PG reps would have build 100s of ship cos the wraith are not keeping them down. this would be a fleet that realy would give the MW galaxy a good fight.
                  it could go any way I think

Comment

The Pegasus galaxy would win. The Wraith are more advanced technologically than the Goa'uld and harder to kill. The weapons used on their ships are a lot more powerful than the little weapon of a Ha'tak. The Asurans got most of the knowledge of the Ancients. We all know the Ancients were the most advanced in those two galaxies. I personnally believe that a Ha'tak against a Asuran ship has no chance to win and the Replicators from our galaxy can easily be defeated because the Asurans have most of the knowledge of the Ancients so they are able to use the Dakara's weapon easily or they can put disruptors in their ships.

The city of Atlantis can't be destroyed by our weapons even the Asgard beam can't destroy the shield. The city of Atlantis can fly and it can fire drones with the Ancient seat.

In conclusion, I personnally believe that in a battle Milky Way versus Pegasus, the Milky Way has no chance to win the war.

Comment

Originally posted by YanBrassard View Post
                      The Pegasus galaxy would win. The Wraith are more advanced technologically than the Goa'uld and harder to kill. The weapons used on their ships are a lot more powerful than the little weapon of a Ha'tak. The Asurans got most of the knowledge of the Ancients. We all know the Ancients were the most advanced in those two galaxies. I personnally believe that a Ha'tak against a Asuran ship has no chance to win and the Replicators from our galaxy can easily be defeated because the Asurans have most of the knowledge of the Ancients so they are able to use the Dakara's weapon easily or they can put disruptors in their ships.

The city of Atlantis can't be destroyed by our weapons even the Asgard beam can't destroy the shield. The city of Atlantis can fly and it can fire drones with the Ancient seat.

In conclusion, I personnally believe that in a battle Milky Way versus Pegasus, the Milky Way has no chance to win the war.
                      if we made the MW reps to fight which i dont think we would but if we did they would easy destoryed the wraith with ease and then the Asurans would follow. it only takes 1 rep to get on there ships and take it. they would take the Asurans tech and use it against them

Comment

AoT spoiler
                        Spoiler:
                        If the inhabitants of pegasus decided to attack the Milkyway I see the IOA pulling the same stunt they did in the Ori galaxy with the replicators. Remember these replicators were also immune to disruptor technology, if those critters were let lose nothing could stop them, apart from earth activating the self destruct.

Comment

the mw galaxy would kick ass

Comment

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
                            Milkyway replicators would own since they have RepliCarter leading them. She is just so evil. SHe could teach Oberoth a thing or two. The asurans only copy the ancients. The MW copy everything they get there hands or clause on. Of course the Wraith may be able to turn the tide against in PG's favor.
                            Spoiler:
                            Remember, it was only Ancient technology that was able to defeat the replicators. Also, if the rogue Asurans are able to "ascend" digitally, then they'd be completely unstoppable and could take over the Mw Replicators. Also, all the Asurans would have to do is to gain knowledge of the spider-form replicators. As well, the human-form Asurans are more advanced than the human-form MW replicators
                            Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                            encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                            3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                            4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                            5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              Remember, it was only Ancient technology that was able to defeat the replicators. Also, if the rogue Asurans are able to "ascend" digitally, then they'd be completely unstoppable and could take over the Mw Replicators. Also, all the Asurans would have to do is to gain knowledge of the spider-form replicators. As well, the human-form Asurans are more advanced than the human-form MW replicators
                              So far it doesn't look like Asurans can ascend, considering RepliKeller said they needed a "soul" to do it, and only organic beings had that component.
                              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                                So far it doesn't look like Asurans can ascend, considering RepliKeller said they needed a "soul" to do it, and only organic beings had that component.
                                She said 'you would call it a soul', I'm still holding out hope they're going to stay scifi and not wander into fantasy with that...

Comment

Working...
                                X