This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate marathon

If I wanted to watch all the Stargate (SG-1/Atlantis/other) episodes in order and only if they're related to the major storyline (Goa'uld, Replicator, Ori, Asgard, Wraith), what would be the right episodes and what would be the right order?

Before Atlantis I can just check wikipedia, but where do the Atlantis episodes fit in with the SG-1/Ark of Truth ones?
    sigpic
    Don't forget to vote up if you like my ideas. (me <-- attention whore )

Well, atlantis starts just after the lost city, in season 8(that's not when the lost city is). The episodes are sort of unknown from then, season 8 is season 1, season 9 is season 2 and season 10 is 3 and AoT and continuum comes after both of them.
    Best quotes ever:
    O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
    Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
    Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
    Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
    Thor:I like the yellow ones
    O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

You should watch season one of Atlantis after watching New Order from season 8 of SG-1. Also making sure to watch Moebius before The Siege episodes at the end of SGA first season.

For season's two and three I don't think the timelines matter so much from what I remember. Up to SGA's "First Strike" which occurs after the events of AOT.

Summary:

SG-1 - New Order Parts I & II (Season 8)
      SGA - Rising through till The Gift (Season 1)
      SG-1 - Moebius Parts I & II (Season 8)
      SGA - The Siege Parts I, II & III (Season 1)

SG-1 - Ark of Truth
      SGA - First Strike (Season 3)

Comment

Working...
      X