X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is it with some of you BSG fans?

hey guys

i've been away for a whlie and i come back to see yet another thread of a BSG fan haveing a go at Stargate and us stargate fans i have heared of the news BSG will only go to 09 but that still doesn't mean that you BSG fans out there take it out on us stargate fans and another thing why is it all you BSG fans come here like your priors trying to turn "us non belivers to the light that is battlestar galactica" sorry if any of this sounds abit harsh or anything i like another Sci-if shows as well but just what is it with you BSG fan uhh?
    sigpic

now when you wake up like this in the morning you know you've had a good night

Excuse me ? So instead of answering whoever you're having a pop at on whichever thread you're complaining so strongly about ,you instead begin a thread to slag off all fans of BSG.

Not a good start to your topic is it ?

How about those fans of Stargate in all it's forms who also enjoy BSG and other Scifi shows ? Are we included in your attack ?

As you've been away ,it might be a good idea to take a look at the forum rules.
    One of the main ones is "respect other forum members",and one of the other ones is to refrain from opening unnecessary threads.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by ice_devil View Post
      i've been away for a whlie and i come back to see yet another thread of a BSG fan haveing a go at Stargate
      There's only one BSG topic in the General Forum and it's was started on 4th November last year. It got merged with another topic and the title was changed to 'Why Stargate: Atlantis is cooler than Battlestar Galactica...'
      sigpic

Comment

hey guys

i've been away for a whlie and i come back to see yet another thread of a BSG fan haveing a go at Stargate and us stargate fans i have heared of the news BSG will only go to 09 but that still doesn't mean that you BSG fans out there take it out on us stargate fans and another thing why is it all you BSG fans come here like your priors trying to turn "us non belivers to the light that is battlestar galactica" sorry if any of this sounds abit harsh or anything i like another Sci-if shows as well but just what is it with you BSG fan uhh?
        The only bsg fan i know irl is a pretentious sort who buys a hybrid car so he can point out how much moar enviro conscious he is than everyone else. i dont know if this is generalizable to other bsg fans but the 2-3 hardcores ive chatted with meat the profile.

Comment

i come back to see yet another thread of a BSG fan haveing a go at Stargate and us stargate fans i have heared of the news BSG will only go to 09 but that still doesn't mean that you BSG fans out there take it out on us stargate fans and another thing why is it all you BSG fans come here like your priors trying to turn "us non belivers to the light that is battlestar galactica" sorry if any of this sounds abit harsh or anything i like another Sci-if shows as well but just what is it with you BSG fan uhh?

1) If you think there is a thread where anyone, BSG fan or otherwise, is "having a go at ... Stargate fans" please report any post which does that.

2) Whether or not such a thread exists, you can't be acting as if all BSG fans are priors out to get you. They aren't; and if you've been unfortunate enough to come across an over-zealous BSG fan or two, you nonetheless need to realise that that doesn't give you a free pass to insult the entireity of BSG fans.

Cheers.

Madeleine

Comment

Working...
          X