This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Complete Stargate DVD's

A while back on gateworld i think i remember seeing something on the little amazon corner/section about them selling all the dvd's of every season. its the complete dvd season's 1-7 and i think it was only about $250 or $300. i just recently got a job so ofcourse the first thing im going to buy is that but i cant seem to find it on the amazon site or gateworld. anyone care to help me out? thanks

Here it is:

Stargate Season 1-7

Comment

Originally posted by Niniel
      In case anyone is wondering that is a saving of $43,20 over the individual box sets. That's almost one free

Comment

Actually it's interesting to note that it is cheaper to buy the 1-6 box sets for $299,99 (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...v=glance&s=dvd)
        and then buy season 7 seperately for 48,97 (for a grand total of 348,96) and save a dollar and two cents over the price of the S1-7 collection (349.99)

I believe that all items are eligable for "Super Saver Shipping" meaning no additional shipping cost for the US. Of course if you are ordering from abroad the shipping cost will change the picture (assuming that the total collection ships as one item).

Of course the price for S7 will likely go up at some point to the 57 and something that the other sets retail for. So best hurry if you are going to buy it.

Comment

lol ok thanks for the insight and saving tip ibwolf. thanks niniel also for the link. much appreciated.
          too bad it cost so much lol. but oh well it is most definatly worth it. especially in the long run lol

Comment

Can I support Gateworld by buying from amazon.de or does it only work for .us?
            By the way the boxset price in Germany is nearly double than in the us...
            www.savestargatesg-1.com

Comment

Originally posted by ibwolf
              Actually it's interesting to note that it is cheaper to buy the 1-6 box sets for $299,99 (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...v=glance&s=dvd)
              and then buy season 7 seperately for 48,97 (for a grand total of 348,96) and save a dollar and two cents over the price of the S1-7 collection (349.99)
              I wonder if that would be better in the long run sine season 7 doesn't come out until the 13. Would they delay your whole shipment or send 1-6 and then 7 when it's available?

Signature banner by Lucia Tanaka

Comment

i thought season 7 was already out? why else would they be selling it? or is it a pre-sale? if it is a pre sale and it isnt ou yet then i would say they would send it seperate and tell you that 7 was comming upon release no?

oh and martouf im really sorry to hear that . a little confused though as of to why? im not exactly sure on the german- american currency.

Comment

Originally posted by Asgard Buddy
                  I wonder if that would be better in the long run sine season 7 doesn't come out until the 13. Would they delay your whole shipment or send 1-6 and then 7 when it's available?
                  It says quite clearly on the product page for the S1-7 package that it isn't yet available. It will almost certainly all ship as one when S7 is released. Since buying the S1-6 and S7 seperately is actually cheaper I would opt for that unless you're worrying about shipping costs (in which case you don't want it to be shipped seperately anyway).

Comment

lol ahh ok that explains it thanks wolf. i guess im not alone when i say that i didnt see the part that said not yet available. heh heh thanks dude.
                    btw, just a quick one, when is s-7 available?

Comment

Ha Ha wait no i saw it on the top of the site lol man i feel dumb. OCtober 19 eh. ok not too long from now lol thanks anyway.

Comment

You can buy season 1-6 gift set at VDO Warehouse for $257.99. I bought the first few seasons from them, since they were cheaper than Amazon. I recommend them. They also have free shipping.

http://www.vdowarehouse.com/products/detail.cfm?productid=M021485

7th season is cheaper at Amazon though.
                        O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
                        Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."

Comment

Originally posted by Martouf84
                          Can I support Gateworld by buying from amazon.de or does it only work for .us?
                          By the way the boxset price in Germany is nearly double than in the us...
                          GateWorld is an affiliate for Amazon.com, .co.uk, and .ca. (If there's enough interest we might add .de in the future, if they have an affiliate program.)

Also remember, all, that GW only gets credit for a sale if you follow a link from the site ( http://www.gateworld.net/store ) -- and that does not include the links in Google ad boxes, which frequently include Amazon Associates links from other random competitors.
                          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

I'll tell you if I decide to buy the boxes...
                            At the moment every season-box has a price of 79€ so close to 85$.
                            I think it's a bit much so I have to wait for some special offers :-(
                            www.savestargatesg-1.com

Comment

I have S1-6 and anxious waiting for S7. I haven't seen all of the eoisodes, in fact very few of them.

Comment

Working...
                              X