This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheyenne Mountain "WE HAVE A PROBLEM"

So I will try not to break the User Agreement on this. I just want info on who I can email if I might of found The Ark of Truth in its entirety... I personally want to see it shutdown. So the cast an crew of my absolute favorite Show of all time didnt do all that hard work for nothing.

wasn't it leaked on iTunes, a pay download site, by a member of the production staff? it's their own fault if you ask me, i think the best think you can do is delete the file and report who gave you the file to the police
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hooverbranch View Post
      So I will try not to break the User Agreement on this. I just want info on who I can email if I might of found The Ark of Truth in its entirety... I personally want to see it shutdown. So the cast an crew of my absolute favorite Show of all time didnt do all that hard work for nothing.
      its been shown that illegal dl's can actually help sales, so "hard work for nothing" might be a little over zealous
      sigpic
      EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
      -Liberty Prime

Comment

I've downloaded it..........Still love it, still gonna watch it on tele when it's on and buy the dvd....No problems here.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

In addition TPTB already know about the leak, for all the good it does them seems MGM are searching for the source of the leak.
          A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

It was an internal leak, and TPTB know about it, so something will be done about it.
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Don't worry about the leak. Things are being taken care of
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X