This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9th season Fo' Sho'

Has anyone heard the last episode of the 8th season reffered to as the series finale?!?! nope!! It is always reffered to as the season finale, which would imply that there is yet another season to follow up after this one.

Actually, all it implies is that it's not a 100% sure thing that it will be the series finale.
    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Yeah, don't get your hopes up- even little ol' pessimistic me was a little bit hopeful to this, but now I don't really think there will be a 9th season.
      Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
      RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

maybe true but remember, ''Revelations'' was called the series finale.
        The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

I won't believe one way or another until it's announced and 100% set in stone.
          O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
          Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."

Comment

Mike Greenburg told me in person that there would be a 9th season. So I hope he wasn't lieing!

Comment

As stated elsewhere; I will believe there is a season 9 only after I have recorded it.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Working...
              X