This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode/Movie That Has Not Been Shown

One episode or movie that has not been shown within the stargate universe is that having the SG-1/Atlantis members come from the future to the present to change events that eventually go down hill. ANOTHER one is where we have the present teams go to the future.

Originally posted by Anubis21 View Post
    One episode or movie that has not been shown within the stargate universe is that having the SG-1/Atlantis members come from the future to the present to change events that eventually go down hill. ANOTHER one is where we have the present teams go to the future.
    SG-1 did go to the future (at least, a possible future) in the episode "1969".

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

There was that time when a future retired SG-1 sent a note to the present through the Stargate warning not to got to this one planet.
      sigpic

Comment

-- Brains12

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis21 View Post
          One episode or movie that has not been shown within the stargate universe is that having the SG-1/Atlantis members come from the future to the present to change events that eventually go down hill.
          SG-1: "2010" / "Moebius, Parts 1 & 2"
          Atlantis: "Before I Sleep"

ANOTHER one is where we have the present teams go to the future.
          SG-1: "1969"

I would like to see a time travel episode where they visit a possible future instead of going back in time yet again.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
            SG-1: I would like to see a time travel episode where they visit a possible future instead of going back in time yet again.
            They did in 1969. After going through the wormhole in that episode, they met a possible future Cassie. Quantum physics as defined in the SG universe since then has dictated that her reality is one of many possible futures.
            It's a dangerous business going out your front door.
            --J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

SG-1: "2010" / "Moebius, Parts 1 & 2"
              Atlantis: "Before I Sleep"

SG-1: "1969"

I would like to see a time travel episode where they visit a possible future instead of going back in time yet again.
              Those were really good episodes
              sigpic
              Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

I'd like to see them go to a possible future where Earth has been conquered and humanity nearly wiped out, with the Jaffa Nation/Wraith about to collapse under the attacks of some new enemy.

As the team tries to figure out what happened, when, and why, we'd start to get more and more clues about these new bad guys, and it would end with the team returning to Atlantis and the revelation that their attacks against us began mere weeks after this adventure...

Setting up a new bad guy and giving us a cool Dark Future thing.
                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                  I'd like to see them go to a possible future where Earth has been conquered and humanity nearly wiped out, with the Jaffa Nation/Wraith about to collapse under the attacks of some new enemy.

As the team tries to figure out what happened, when, and why, we'd start to get more and more clues about these new bad guys, and it would end with the team returning to Atlantis and the revelation that their attacks against us began mere weeks after this adventure...

Setting up a new bad guy and giving us a cool Dark Future thing.
                  That would be a great idea for Stargate Universe.

The new bad guy coming from a galaxy outside of the local group and therefore needing 2 ZPMs to gate there using all nine chevrons.

Comment

Originally posted by Opener View Post
                    They did in 1969. After going through the wormhole in that episode, they met a possible future Cassie. Quantum physics as defined in the SG universe since then has dictated that her reality is one of many possible futures.
                    I ment a dedicated episode, not a three-minute scene.

Comment

Originally posted by SierraGolf-OneNiner View Post
                      That would be a great idea for Stargate Universe.

The new bad guy coming from a galaxy outside of the local group and therefore needing 2 ZPMs to gate there using all nine chevrons.
                      SGU will be set in the present day
                      Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

I would like to see a time travel episode where they visit a possible future instead of going back in time yet again.[/COLOR]
                        Spoiler:
                        We will see this in Atlantis soon...
                        I am greatly looking forward to it

Comment

Are you refering to...
                          Spoiler:
                          "The Last Man?" I believe the episode will either feature Sheppard somehow unknowingly traveling to the future, or he or Atlantis gets trapped in one of those pesky time dialation fields seen on SG-1.

Comment

Working...
                          X