X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1138 View Post
    Human memory sucks.
    Pretty much true, I somehow remember Sam Neill instead of RDA as Jack, however, from all I tried to search for on the net, no conclusive evidence that this was the case.

I don't remember any references to Lego is Season 6 or 7 of SG1 however, there weren't many boardroom scenes I can think of from then either.

Comment

This was the site I was referring to earlier
      http://community.livejournal.com/sgc_handbook

but it doesn't really give you a specific...episode or anything, it seems to be just a handbook sort of thing, sorry I couldn't be of much more use.

Ennex
      I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

Since we're trying to find quotes, can someone help me find the episode where
        Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
        Was said? Any help would be appreciated.
        Best quotes ever:
        O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
        Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
        Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
        Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
        Thor:I like the yellow ones
        O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

umo: Offhand I'd say that line is in 'Threads', but that's just off the top of my head, I could be wrong.

edit;
          Well, I wasn't far off. It was in Reckoning, Pt 2.
          Last edited by DigiFluid; 27 January 2008, 03:27 AM.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I don't remember the first quote either...

Anyway, the second is from 'Reckoning', I think, either Part I or II.

Comment

Working...
            X