This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is the Most Important?

O.k., I want to here how everyone feels about this.

Who is the one person that without them on the show, it would have ended after the first season?

In other words who was the one person that made the show?

Personally, while I love Jack, I have to go with Daniel. His geekness aside, the love and dedication he showed trying to get his wife back, and of course he was the one that unsolved the mystery of the gate!

Who do you think?
    You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Originally posted by ablevins425 View Post

Who is the one person that without them on the show, it would have ended after the first season?

Personally, while I love Jack, I have to go with Daniel. His geekness aside, the love and dedication he showed trying to get his wife back, and of course he was the one that unsolved the mystery of the gate!

Who do you think?
    well I think it was both Daniel and Jack, and the chemistry between the two. But I agree I reckon it's daniel. If he hadn't come back at season 7 i don't think the show would have made it this far.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Who do you think?
      Walter, nuff said.
      BSG (Drama/Soap Opera)

Soap Opera: The main characteristics that define soap operas are "an emphasis on family life, personal relationships, sexual dramas, emotional and moral conflicts; some coverage of topical issues; set in familiar domestic interiors with only occasional excursions into new locations

Drama: A drama film is a film genre that depends mostly on in-depth development of realistic characters dealing with emotional themes

SG1/SGA are not Drama/Soap although some elements are touched on to add depth to these action/adventure series. If you want to see a show focused on Soap/Drama go watch BSG or Days of our Lives.

Comment

I think they definately needed both Daniel and Jack, the show lost something when Jack left, Jonas did a good job stepping in for Daneil but it just wasn't the same.
        Best quotes ever:
        O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
        Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
        Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
        Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
        Thor:I like the yellow ones
        O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Jack. I disagree with Daniel being an essential part for running the show since I quite liked season 6.
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

O.k., I want to here how everyone feels about this.?* Who is the one person that without them on the show, it would have ended after the first season?In other words who was the one person that made the show?Personally, while I love Jack, I have to go with Daniel.?* His geekness aside, the love and dedication he showed trying to get his wife back, and of course he was the one that unsolved the mystery of the gate! Who do you think?
            The Stargate
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Stårgåte would not håve been very succesfull withouth Dåniel Jåckson or the letter Å which is from Swedish...

Comment

if you mean characters then I'd say Jack and Daniel, if you're talking about the actors then I'd definitely be RDA

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                The Stargate
                oh yeah that too
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Sgt. Siler. Hands down!

Comment

Who do you think?
                    I'd say Walter... he opens the gate.. and he's awesome..

Comment

Who do you think?
                      None of them, Showtime ordered 2 seasons straight away.

Comment

How does one unsolve a mystery?
                        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

I'd have to say the WHOLE team, without them the show is nothing... You can replace characters on the show and still have it survive, it's not the same, but it would survive. But without the team, there is no point.

Proudly Supporting Team USA

Comment

Everyone, even down to the random people whose names we shall never know

Comment

well its really hard to choose but for me personally probably Sam or O'Neill
                              sigpic
                              Class of 2004-2009!!

Comment

Working...
                              X