This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith Feeding Routine

I don't know if this has been asked before, but just how long would one feeding last 'til a Wraith needs to feed on another human?
    "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

No idea, although I'd guess it would be weeks, probably more...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
      No idea, although I'd guess it would be weeks, probably more...
      I think it depends on the wraith, but we've seen them go for many weeks, and thats without hibernating.
      Best quotes ever:
      O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
      Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
      Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
      Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
      Thor:I like the yellow ones
      O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

True. Steve went for weeks and weeks, after being shot by Teylah. No one knows how much longer he could have lived if he hadn't tried to feed on that terminal pateint with the anti wraith drug.
        Jack likes being invisible.

(in shower) Sir, are you in here?

(invisible) Nope.

Comment

yeah thats true, i think most wraiths do last weeks before feeding again

Comment

Originally posted by wraith_lover View Post
            yeah thats true, i think most wraiths do last weeks before feeding again
            Well...in a way I kinda envy the Wraiths, considering all the groceries I could've saved...
            "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

lol, yeah some people will envy them but i admire their strategies and the way they are in the program, i think the producer did a good job of puttin together the wraith

Comment

Well, remember from the ep with Ella, that the one wraith who went out hunting did it monthly (iirc), and so did ella..

Comment

Working...
                X