Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To the original poster, be careful when you read some threads here. Certain people have nothing better to do and hope the show gets cancelled so they will make up rumors and will bash certain aspects of the success of the show.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      To the original poster, be careful when you read some threads here. Certain people have nothing better to do and hope the show gets cancelled so they will make up rumors and will bash certain aspects of the success of the show.
      YES! GW Forum is very evil place. May the faith in higher SGA ratings protects you in your journey here
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by idlewild202 View Post
        You've got your wires crossed man...

S4 ain't even over yet, we won't know about a sixth season until roughly when s5 starts.

And for that matter... as long as the show continues to make money it will keep going.
        Tell that to SG-1
        || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
          Tell that to SG-1
          Money was the reason for the cancellation, it cost too much to make.

Comment

Originally posted by ZampraZ View Post
            Dude you scared me. No scifi has not announced anything yet. I doubt s5 is the end. There are too many things unclosed.
            Then, they'll just hafta come out with too DVD movies to tie-up the loose ends. Although....with all those loose ends Atlantis has...I think they might hafta come out with at least four DVD movies.
            Last edited by Sue_Jackson; 22 January 2008, 05:03 PM.
            sigpic
            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

It's not going to end
              sigpic
              Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Working...
              X