This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

apophis pervert!

the goa'uld see humans as animals. but apophis really seemed to enjoy the sexual attention of human females. does that make him an animaphile?

Originally posted by ijffdrie View Post
    the goa'uld see humans as animals. but apophis really seemed to enjoy the sexual attention of human females. does that make him an animaphile?
    take FRAN for example she isnt even organic yet which male on this forum would say she wasnt good looking
    sigpic
    Sig For Me!

Comment

The term would be "zoophile."

Comment

i think, beyond a queen needing the 'code of life' to make compatible offspring, 'host sex'...as in the goa'ulds using the hosts to have sex, is just a distraction and maybe a way to keep the host happy - riding a wave of dopamine.

or a way to amuse itself

the host is nothing more than a vehicle and a plaything.
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

We know that the human and the goa'uld share the mind capacity to some extent, as the host can see everything that thier goa'uld is doing, and even in some cases influence the goa'uld's decision (Thor's Hammer).

Its possible that when a goa'uld takes a host, it has to give into some of its hosts natural instincts - and a very basic and powerful human instinct is to 'get busy'.
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

the goauld also needs to maintain the illusion of 'godhood' which means to deny it's real physicality and take that of a god, or god in a human body

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              the goauld also needs to maintain the illusion of 'godhood' which means to deny it's real physicality and take that of a god, or god in a human body
              ...And whats that got to do with two Goa'uld-possessed humans getting it on? If the Goa'uld had to keep up thier 'illusion' then why would they glance at a human female in that way?
              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

yeah, what would they do if they erm failed "bodily"

if you catch my drift

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                  ...And whats that got to do with two Goa'uld-possessed humans getting it on? If the Goa'uld had to keep up thier 'illusion' then why would they glance at a human female in that way?
                  it could very well be that goa'uld symbiotes (which are asexual and as far as we know don't ever reproduce) simply enjoy the endorphines of humans mating
                  we know that they are forbidden to have a human child (the harcesis rules) but the two goa'uld can use thier hosts bodies to have the one thing they can't have in thier own, intimacy and love and sex

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cban
                    take FRAN for example she isnt even organic yet which male on this forum would say she wasnt good looking
                    maybe for the fact that she was played by a very human actor

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      it could very well be that goa'uld symbiotes (which are asexual and as far as we know don't ever reproduce) simply enjoy the endorphines of humans mating
                      we know that they are forbidden to have a human child (the harcesis rules) but the two goa'uld can use thier hosts bodies to have the one thing they can't have in thier own, intimacy and love and sex
                      I didn't know they were asexual... but that probably explains it.

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
                      Yup.

Comment

I would actually agree with the poster and say Apophis was particularly inclined towards human women.

After all, if Apophis wasn't deviant, the concept of a harcessis would not be so rare.

Comment

yeah, and there was the fact that apophis knew "love", which can not exist( i think, from a scientific point of view) without a bodily attraction, and he said he loved shaa're

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
                            I don't think they meant that the idea of an android(type thing), they just meant the actress, obviously.
                            Best quotes ever:
                            O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                            Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
                            Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                            Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                            Thor:I like the yellow ones
                            O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Working...
                            X