X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Prophet View Post
    They've shown fake Furlings, now we have to see the real ones :O
    I guess they have to use fake Furlings these days, They'd have PETA banging on their door if they went around wearing real ones.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fluffypigeon View Post
      Are we assuming that 'fallen' means that the planet was destroyed or infected? I guess I didn't feel that was clarified. I thought maybe the Ori had taken over the planet with their religious rhetoric and that the planet had fallen to their rule, not that they had all lost their lives. The people of Langera don't exactly have a history of being profoundly united. I could see factions breaking up to support the Ori movement, not that the Ori couldn't destroy them anyway but I guess I'm eternally hopeful
      there may have been fractions that worshipped the Ori and did as the Priors told them but I think most of them rejected them. IDK if the planet's been destroyed but everyone opposing the Ori has certainly been killed and I can't see Jonas embracing Origin, so I guess he's dead. however remember this is pure speculation, there's no proof (at least none that I know of)
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
      X