Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite/Not So Favorite Stargate Quotes !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The joke has to do with the fact that the show is shot in and around Vancouver, and also, the Canucks were a star team at one point. I'm not sure about now. :|
    Lord TorleYu-wong Chong Techno - create a "Window of Opportunity"

get hooked, click here to listen to "The_Autistic_World_of_Torley.mp3" | dialup version
    more @ torley's techno music and anti-techno music blog

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle
      "What is the reason for these padded gloves, O'Neill?" - Teal'c
      "So we don't hurt each other." *pause* "I'll be honest with you, Teal'c, it's so you don't hurt me." - Jack
      What episode is that from, for the life of me I can't remember it!

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
        What episode is that from, for the life of me I can't remember it!
        The Fifth Race

my fav...oh boy...let me think...

really a scene from Unnatural Selection..the Ben and Jerry's scene cracks me up just thinking about it

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
        ~Imzadi
        describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
        Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

"Two fries short of a happy meal. Wacko! -hehehehehe! I love that one! I was gonna use that one for my signature but I couldn't find it! Oh and you can also look at my sig too!
          Jack: (describing Urgo) It's a machine!
          Urgo: That hurts!

I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe, and I wanna eat pie.
          Jack: Hey, who doesn't?

Urgo: They're gonna kill you! They're gonna open your heads with giant can openers and then they scoop me out with a big scoopy thing... (starts crying)

Comment

My favorite quotes were from Lost City Part 2

HAYES: Will you shut the hell up?!
            WEIR: I’m sorry, sir.
            HAYES: Not you, Doctor.
            KINSEY (looking startled): Excuse me?
            HAYES: Consider your resignation accepted, Bob.
            KINSEY: You can’t do that!
            HAYES: Oh please, I got enough on you to have you shot.

also from part 2 its the part where their that major battle in antartica in the anicents outpost and the earths ships against the Goa'uld ships.

Comment

TOTAL SPOILAGE FROM ATLANTIS

Daniel: He's a Canadian
              Jack: I'm Sorry.

lol, i have a one funny canadian frined...so this is my fav quote!

Comment

Lost City Part 2

Daniel - "I think he put the location of the lost city in the crossword."
                Carter - "8 down the clue is celestial body. He put Uma Thurman."
                Daniel - "Well it has to mean something."
                Jack - "It does..........I'm hungry."
                Last edited by Wrathox; 03 July 2004, 12:41 PM.

Comment

I'm a new guy, and am in the midst of catching up with SG-1, thanks in no small part to my local FOX station bouncing the show around from timeslot to timeslot for the past few years, even though I have seen eps from each season. Unfortunately, my knowledge of SG-1 is presently spotty at best. Thankfully, I'm now hooked up with basic cable, and and am on a forced feeding of SG-1 information thanks to SciFi reruns and 'net primers. Now let's get down to business...

From Heroes, part one:

(Carter is looking at a crossword O'Neill was finishing as part of a bet)
                  Carter: The atomic weight of Boron is ten.
                  O'Neill: So?
                  Carter: You wrote down "fat"...

I have also a number of other quotes...although I don't remember which eps they belong to...

(Before anyone says it, yes I ended my last statement with a preposition. So sue me. )

(SG-1 has found out that robot duplicates have been made of themselves)
                  Robo-Carter: We are identical. Right down to the mole on our--
                  Carter: Hey hey hey. Shut up.

Another one from Heroes, part one:

(Hammond has dropped by O'Neill's house, where he finds SG-1 enjoying each other's company.)
                  O'Neill: Hope you like Guinness, sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for...food.

Forgive me. I do wish to learn more of the quotage. I just need time to get more eps under my belt.

Although I know there are quotes involving donuts and pizza that I can't seem to remember at the moment.

That, and is it my imagination, or does O'Neill have Simpsons on the brain?

(I must get the SG-1 DVDs...to quote the Blues Brothers, consider it a "Mission from God". )
                  Last edited by Chevron 1; 05 July 2004, 08:49 AM.
                  I am on a mission to acquire the SG-1 DVDs, since I wish to know all about this great universe...

I have the original movie and Season 1 on DVD.

Update: I also have Seasons 2 and 3 on DVD.

I have seen the light! Please help me learn more!

Comment

Oh, yeah, O'Neill definitely has Simpsons on the brain. In the ep where the team all have amnesia and are imprisioned in a mine, he can vaguely remember a bald man who is very important to him............named Homer.

One of my favorite quotes is from "The First Ones", when Daniel Jackson offers Chaka the powerbar and says "Now don't say 'ka' 'till you've tried it!"

Comment

Chevron 1 all those quotes of yours that you say form HEROES are actually from The Lost City Part 1

Comment

Originally posted by Newbie
                        Chevron 1 all those quotes of yours that you say form HEROES are actually from The Lost City Part 1
                        Ooops. You're right. My bad. I'm still getting used to certain things in the SG-1 Universe...I must have mixed them up since I saw Heroes after Lost City for the last two Fridays.
                        I am on a mission to acquire the SG-1 DVDs, since I wish to know all about this great universe...

I have the original movie and Season 1 on DVD.

Update: I also have Seasons 2 and 3 on DVD.

I have seen the light! Please help me learn more!

Comment

Favorite quote from Fair Game (S3):

(Hammond): Teal'c. I would like you to act as liason to the Goa'uld. Dr. Jackson....
                          (Teal'c)[interrupting]: General Hammond!
                          (Hammond): Is there a problem?
                          (Teal'c): I mean no disrespect, but I have given my allegiance to you, to the SG-C, and to the people of this world freely. I will, however, not see to the petty needs of these Goa'uld.
                          (Daniel Jackson): I'll.... see.. to the petty needs of the Goa'uld, sir.
                          (Hammond): Okay Dr. Jackson.

Comment

My favourite scenes from "One False Step" (season 2) are:

Jackson: Well, we need to do something.

O'Neill: (Harsh tone) I agree with you. But I haven't had the brilliant revelations you seem to have had.

Jackson: Maybe you could try something a little bit better than inappropriate sarcasm.

O'Neill: You want sarcasm? Nice to meet you.

AND

O'Neill: Give me an example.

Jackson: (Raising voice) I don't know. Pick something. How about mythology?

O'Neill: (Calming voice made to piss Daniel off) Rumors, lies, fairy tales.

Jackson: You see? (Dancing around in circles, clearly pissed)See? See? See? (Yelling) (Alien comes up to them looking at them)Mythology is one of the primary motivations for cultural development!

O'Neill: Maybe it is, What's that got to do with (Very raised voice) filming a plant?!

Jackson: (Screaming now) Exactly!

Comment

Here are some of my favorite Sam quotes:

'I was going to do my living room like this...'
                              On walking into the Minoan Hall in The Broca Divide:

'It's all Phonecian to me, sir.'
                              Serpent's Venom

'Welcome to my life!'
                              Enemies

O'Neill: How do you know your way around?
                              Sam: While we were on Vorash, I memorized this ship's schematics.
                              O'Neill: You certainly know how to have a good time.
                              Sam: I'm having a good time now, sir.
                              also from Enemies
                              The heart has its reasons, that Reason knows nothing of. - Blaise Pascal

Comment

I also like that Jack adds "You go girl!"

Comment

Working...
                                X