Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite/Not So Favorite Stargate Quotes !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my sig.!!!

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever
    to the blinder critics and philosophisers of today, but the core of science fiction,
    its essence has become crutial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

"Walter!"
      "They're on your desk sir, along with the personal files you're about to request."
      "About to request? Walter -"
      "You have to push the button to talk sir."
      Ignoring him and still shouting.
      "Thank you Walter."

"You heard the disembodied voice of the little sargeant with psychic powers..."

- Gen. Landry and Walter

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

First Commandment:
        This tastes like chicken.
        So what's wrong with it?
        It's macaroni and cheese.

Thor's Chariot:
        "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson. They will in fact calm up."

There but For The Grace of God:
        "Uh oh... I think I'm dead."

The Fifth Race:
        "I think the circle means 'The Place of Our Legacy'. Um... Or it could be 'A Piece of Our Leg,' but the first seems to make more sense."

Rules of Engagement:
        "This is Colonel O'Neill. He is much loved by Apophis."

The Torment of Tantalus:
        "All right. Basic survival training. We know what we have. What do we need?"
        "We have the Stargate. We need the Dial Home Device."
        "Thank you, Teal'c."

One False Step:
        Deja vu.
        I am unfamiliar with that term.
        It means, I feel like I've been here before.
        That is correct, Daniel Jackson. Yesterday, when we first arrived on this planet.
        Right. What was I thinking?

Comment

McKAY: Well, let me see – we've got slow death, quick death, painful death, cold, lonely death.

Comment

Why don't we just assume that I can fly-Cameron Mitchell...(season 9 sg1)
            A well respected member of:

http://www.theamandatappingclub.net/
            Check out my newest made forum!

http://forum.hopto.org/board/index.php

Comment

Carter : "Go suck a lemon." to McKay in "48 hours"...

Comment

ATLANTIS. GATEROOM. The Gate kawhooshes behind the shield.

TECHNICIAN: Unscheduled activation!

(Doctor Elizabeth Weir comes into the Control Room. The technician consults his screen.)

TECHNICIAN: It's Doctor McKay's I.D.C.

Lower the shield! (She runs to the stairs down to the Gateroom as the technician lowers the shield.)

(Rodney walks quickly through the Gate, calling out as he walks into the Gateroom.)

I know what I need to do!

(Elizabeth runs up to him.)

Rodney, what's happened? (Rodney starts to walk past her but she grabs his arm as the Gate closes down.) Where are the rest of them?

(turning to face her and speaking rapidly): There's no time, no time. The planet -- not Ford's, the one the, uh, ship's headed towards, we need to get there and we don't have much time. (He paces frenetically around her, gesturing and hyperventilating.) I was barely able to escape myself, but I managed to take out the guards. (He stops briefly and points at Elizabeth, grinning.) Oh, you should have seen me! I was amazing! I wish we'd got it on camera because ... That's not the point.

Rodney, slow down. Are you alright?

(Rodney's face is contorted.)

Yes, yes. I mean, um ... (He raises his hands, then shrugs and giggles.) I dunno. (He starts to pace around Elizabeth again, talking rapidly.) I mean, I did take out the guards and they were huge and dumb and stupid and ...

What guards?

Ford's guards! Haven't I mentioned Ford?

No, you didn't, and you haven't even mentioned Sheppard, Teyla and Ronon either.

(pointing at her triumphantly): Yes! They were there too, and there were the two guards. (He gestures above his head, indicating how tall they were, although he exaggerates their height somewhat.) They were huge and massive and I had to take 'em out, so I had to inject some of the enzyme.

You took some of the enzyme?!

(pacing, and talking rapidly): No-no-no-no-no-no-no. I didn't take some of the enzyme. I took a lot of the enzyme, because I had to, because I had to take out the guards, which I did, and you should have seen me, (he stops walking and turns to Elizabeth, his voice getting more and more high-pitched) I was amazing!

Are you insane?!

(breathing rapidly, his face contorted): Yes, yes, now that I've taken the enzyme, yes.

(sternly): Rodney, focus. Where is Colonel Sheppard?

No, no, no, I had to take the enzyme because, because I had to take out the guards! But that's not the point -- the point is we don't have enough time. (He starts to pace again.) We need to stop the ship from getting to where the ship is going.

(Elizabeth puts one arm through one of his and the other around his shoulder to turn him around.)

Come on, come on, let's take a walk to the Infirmary, alright? (She starts to walk him away from the Gate.)

Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa, what are you doing? (He pulls free of her.) No-no-no-no, I don't wanna go to the Infirmary. I wanna go to the, to the, uh ... (he points to somewhere in the city) the, um ...

(His knees buckle under him and he passes out. As guards run to pick him up, Elizabeth activates her headset radio.)
                Last edited by Enterprise J; 25 July 2006, 08:05 AM.
                :bratac: vs

Comment

I love McKay's dancing hamsters, and, in fact, most of his lines.

Teal'c: You have been impregnated, without copulation.
                  Vala: Yes! And I'm absolutely terrified - have any of you ever heard anything like it?
                  Mitchell: W-Well.. there is one.
                  Teal'c: Darth Vader.
                  Vala: Really? How did that turn out?

O'Neill: Look at it this way: If you don't do what they want, they'll kill ya. If you don't do what we want... we'll let 'em.
                  Kinsey: That's as good as pulling the trigger yourself! I thought Stargate Command didn't do that sort of thing.
                  O'Neill: Well...we're under new management.

Maybourne: I played a lot of hide and seek as a kid. It's funny. I could always find anyone, anywhere. But they could never find me.
                  O'Neill: Because they didn't want to...
                  Last edited by Mr.Clark; 23 July 2006, 12:20 PM.
                  Son, do you know what colour this phone is?
                  - General Hammond

Comment

From Fragile Balance when Jack is cloned

O'NEILL: "Hey!" (Jack walks over to stand beside Carter at the Asgard's side) "I'll tell you what's wrong. I just woke up, haven't had coffee, let alone a pee in seven days ... and I find out you stole my a** and made a ... mini me." (He looks at Young O'Neill for a second. Then he turns to Sam) "Carter ... I should be irked, currently ... yes?"

CARTER: "Yes ... I-I would be."
                    sigpic

Comment

What are your favorite quotes from Stargate?

My favorite would have to be...

Teal'c: Have you not read the Bible, O'Neill?
                      O'Neill: Oh, yeah, yeah... Not all of it. Actually, I'm listening to it on tape. Don't tell me how it ends.

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

mine was...

Ever Cast member : "What?"
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

lol i remember that from the 200 special

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Fav quote from Aris Boch
                            "And you O'Neill, well, you're concidered a pain in the Mik'ta."
                            O'Neill turns to Teal'c "Neck?"
                            Teal'c "No" emphatically.
                            "A friend is someone who stabs you in the front."

Ilshah, host to A’aaruk-GateWorld RP

Comment

oooh!
                              but I forgot
                              Foothold, season 3.
                              Carter: "Maybourne, you are an idiot every day of the week, why couldn't you take just this one day off!?"
                              "A friend is someone who stabs you in the front."

Ilshah, host to A’aaruk-GateWorld RP

Comment

Jack: "Magnets"
                                If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X