Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite/Not So Favorite Stargate Quotes !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beale947
    Well my quotes say it all. What are yours?
    McKay: Crap.
    Hermoid: What did you do?
    McKay: It's a Wraith virus.
    Hermoid: Crap indeed.

Comment

McKAY: Uh, it's a brisk walk away.

SHEPPARD: And by 'brisk', you mean ... 'far'.

McKAY: By 'walk', I mean 'run'.

One of my fave

Comment

McKay: I've got something here.

Ford: Really?

McKay: I dunno. I've got a little ... *He trails off and walks towards a rock wall*

Ford: You've got a little what? *He grins and calls after Rodney* Hey, McKay, you've got a little what?! *John turns and shoots him a look. Aiden's smile fades.* What? *John pulls a face and follows Rodney.* Oh, it's OK when you guys make fun of me!

I loved this one.
        Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
        Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by newtrekker

McKay: I dunno. I've got a little ... *He trails off and walks towards a rock wall*

Ford: You've got a little what? *He grins and calls after Rodney* Hey, McKay, you've got a little what?! *John turns and shoots him a look. Aiden's smile fades.* What? *John pulls a face and follows Rodney.* Oh, it's OK when you guys make fun of me!

I loved this one.
          One the funniest moments from the season. Absolute classic.
          aka paddytehpyro

Comment

who can forget
            Jack:I'm telling you, Teal'c, if we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm going to lose it. 'Lose it'. It means go crazy. Nuts. Insane. Bonzo. No longer in possession of one's faculties. Three fries short of a happy meal. Wacko!!!
            sigpic
            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick
              who can forget
              Jack:I'm telling you, Teal'c, if we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm going to lose it. 'Lose it'. It means go crazy. Nuts. Insane. Bonzo. No longer in possession of one's faculties. Three fries short of a happy meal. Wacko!!!

that has to be a legend of quotes.
              Homer: WHEN PIGS FLY!...
              (a pig was in a cannon, and got shot accross the town, right were homer can see)

Homer: Doh!

Comment

Yeah totally a legend!
                sigpic
                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by newtrekker

I loved this one.
                  Which episode is this from?
                  McKay'Snark

Comment

"Window of Opportunity", also the episode where the picture of Jack with a plate with a smiley face made out of condiments on it is from.

Comment

Originally posted by kaspa
                      Which episode is this from?

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                      "Window of Opportunity", also the episode where the picture of Jack with a plate with a smiley face made out of condiments on it is from.

I don't think he was talken about that episode.
                      Homer: WHEN PIGS FLY!...
                      (a pig was in a cannon, and got shot accross the town, right were homer can see)

Homer: Doh!

Comment

Originally posted by ancientaction
                        I don't think he was talken about that episode.
                        Haha - nope. I LOVE Window of Opportunity. I meant which episode of SGA was that quote from.
                        McKay'Snark

Comment

This whole segment from Hide and Seek:

MCKAY: Look Beckett's gene therapy worked. I was able to activate this. It's a personal shield acts like a protective skin and it must have inertial dampening features too, because I didn't feel a thing. Watch this.*turns to Peter* Hit me.
                          PETER: *seems to happy to do it, steps back and punch, hits a greenish shield* AHHowww God *Sounds of laughing, Peter cradles his hand*
                          MCKAY: Didn't have to swing so hard *Sheppard smirks* and notice he didn't even hesitate.
                          WEIR: I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony
                          MCKAY: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.
                          SHEPPARD: *Huge grin, nodding, to weir* I shot him. *weir looking in shock* In the leg.*shrugs*
                          MCKAY: *Grinning* I'm invulnerable.
                          WEIR: Aren't you the one who's always sprouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be a peered to.
                          MCKAY: In-vul-nerable.

And this one from Aurora (quite possibly the best thing to come out of that ep):

WEIR: How long before it gets here?
                          McKAY: Well, given that it’s at the edge of the Pegasus galaxy, let me see ... carry the four ... Forty-two million years. Should we go wait on the porch?

Comment

Another great quote from Window of Opportunity

Jack: In the middle of my backswing!!!

And there's always Urgo

Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c: Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream....

McKay'Snark

Comment

Lots from O'Neill and McKay.

From "Poisoning the Well"....

HOFF. The team, together with Doctor Beckett, is walking along the dark corridors in the complex.

BECKETT: It's not that I mind lending people a hand ...

SHEPPARD: No, of course not.

McKAY: You're a generous man, Carson.

BECKETT: ... but it's the principle of the thing, isn't it? You can't go volunteering someone for something without consulting them first. That's not even volunteering, is it? It's being pressed into service. Not to mention the fact that I'm not ...

SHEPPARD: ... not military, I can't give you orders. I know.

McKAY: Nonononono -- he just doesn't like going through the Stargate.

SHEPPARD: He's worse than Doctor McCoy.

TEYLA: Who?

SHEPPARD: The TV character that Doctor Beckett plays in real life.

BECKETT: Converting a human body into energy and sending it millions of light years through a wormhole -- bloody insanity.

McKAY: C'mon, how often do you get to travel to an alien planet?

BECKETT: I was already on an alien planet!

That was funny.
                              sigpic
                              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

One of my favourites from McKay.

McKAY: I turned to science because I thought it would be different than music, but it isn't, it's just the same. It's just as much of an art as anything else.
                                CARTER: Look, it's not your fault that EM pulse didn't work.
                                McKAY: You're an artist, Major. Maybe the best I've ever seen. I'm just critical because I'm jealous.

I felt sorry for him, and actually started to like him a little.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Working...
                                X