Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to see a full on invasion of Earth. But more like the Pupetmasters if any of you guys saw that film. Coming in through the back door... that would be most fun! But yeah, I'd like to see a happy ending for all. Only to be continued in a spin off... though of course, they could always make a stargate series based on what did happen before, the sytem wars and destroying the gate etc...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

The Future Of Stargate!

(spoilers from season seven)

In the past of Stargate there has been many unanswered questions. I think at least a quarter of season eight should be devoted to topping off the stories that were unanswered. Perhaps one final battle between Earth and their common enemies. The Asgard should face demolising by the replicators when SG-1 come attempt to save them (again)

How about the Nox? I personally enjoy the Nox. They were interesting. Perhaps their technology has advanced. Perhaps their technology could be used to hide Earth against ememy attacks? Whatever happens it should be interesting to wait for
      Last edited by Anubis; 03 May 2004, 07:49 AM.
      __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett
        I would like to see a full on invasion of Earth. But more like the Pupetmasters if any of you guys saw that film. Coming in through the back door... that would be most fun! But yeah, I'd like to see a happy ending for all. Only to be continued in a spin off... though of course, they could always make a stargate series based on what did happen before, the sytem wars and destroying the gate etc...

Puppet masters isn't too good

I'd like a real invasion, the way I thought TLC would be.

Ha'taks, Gliders and Jaffa on the ground.

Comment

At least 100 Stargate movies and tv movies. Or at least six spin offs to keep us all very busy after SG1 ends. What a time that will be. Oh lord. Ack.
          ------
          Shelby aka JessMerrick

Comment

In our imagination, to the stars and back.

Comment

One interesting story arc I'd like to see visited would be the origin of the Gao'uld. I'm curious to find out how the Gao'uld came to be.

Comment

Working...
              X