This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey, I got atlantis in my sg1.

What shows from both series should be watch back to back. I am well into season 7 and have purchased season 8 and one of atlantis. I dont want to miss a story arc. ANyone know?

Originally posted by Theimmortaljedi View Post
    What shows from both series should be watch back to back. I am well into season 7 and have purchased season 8 and one of atlantis. I dont want to miss a story arc. ANyone know?
    You should watch New Order part 1 and 2 (episodes 8x01 and 8x02) before starting with Atlantis.

Comment

No. No-one here will have any idea.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        No. No-one here will have any idea.
        lol
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Yeah watch New Order 1 & 2 first, I would just then watch them all the way through. Atlantis and Sg1 are pretty self contained.

Comment

Yup, New Order 1 and 2 then Atlantis. After that, it doesn't really matter.

You might want to watch Moebius 1 and 2 before watching the Siege, though. It's not as big as making sure you watch New Order first, though.

There are one or two other episodes like that. . . . like I'd probably want to watch Before I Sleep before watching It's Good to be King, but it's not a big deal.

Comment

Pretty much all of the crossovers happen on SG:A, so just watch SG-1 Season 8, then watch SG:A Season 1.

Comment

I watch them like this... After Watching new Order do it so its 4 episodes of Atlantis then the next 4 of SG-1 and so on! I Belive there should be 4 episodes per disc.
                sigpic
                Banner Made By Me for Me
                The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

did atlantis episode 1 show back to back with season 8 episode one of sg1

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi View Post
                    There are one or two other episodes like that. . . . like I'd probably want to watch Before I Sleep before watching It's Good to be King, but it's not a big deal.
                    i dont think it matters if you watch them the other way round, which is the way i did it originally, and i found before i sleep made more sence because its like...
                    Spoiler:
                    they dont really explain how the time travel works in BIS, it just happens... and having watched GTBK wondering where the time-jumper comes from, at the end of BIS you're all like "oh thats why theres another one"
                    Spoiler:
                    Disclaimer:
                    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                    Quotes!
                    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                    sigpic

Comment

did atlantis episode 1 show back to back with season 8 episode one of sg1
                      No. SG-1 8x01-02 aired one week, then Atlantis 1x01-02 the week after. Then they started showing back-to-back starting with 8x03 and 1x03.
                      Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Working...
                      X