This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most touching moments in stargate

We've had the saddest moments, the funniest we may have already had the most touching {I'm not sure, I haven't been here that long} but it'll be a great discusstion.
    Basicly give a moment for Stargate the movie, Stargate SG1 or Stargate Atlantis and give a lot of reassons why you think that it is the best.

For me there are three
    Meridian where Sam is saying goodbye to Daniel {That got the tears flowing}
    Sunday
    Spoiler:
    That last scean where Rodney is saying goodbye to carson {complettly blubbering by then}

and
    Sateda in the flashbacks to Ronans girlfriend and trying to get her to leave before the wraith get there {Got to see a brand new side of ronan}
    Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
    Originally posted by ebethman
    Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
    Originally posted by Bray
    *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Lost City Pt. 2 when Jack says that last word and Daniel says "Goodbye" and Carter touches the solid thing that formed around him.
    When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
    Zatnikitelman

Comment

this is good from Tao of Rodney

Spoiler:
      When Elizabeth say know that we love you, and when Ronon carries Rodney to the dias very sweet very sad too
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I like the Daniel/Jack ascension times.

Comment

Jack asking daniel to stop the torture in Abyss.. Britak's performing of the rite of Mal'shalron on tealc..

Comment

3 words:

"Thanks, send more"
            sigpic

Comment

Heroes 1 and 2 especially at the end

Lost City Part 2 also at the end when Jack freezes up

Sunday the scene between Rodney and Beckett
              sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Janets death hand down in "heroes"
                daedalus 15

Comment

Daniels death then carsons death
                  sigpic
                  Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                  Metal gear fan

Comment

I usually see touching moments as scenes that make me go "aww.." although there few that were real tearjerkers.

1.) When Movie Daniel told Movie Jack to wait for him - It meant that things changed between how they used to related to each other at the beginning of the movie.

2.) Forever in a Day - When Sam visits Daniel in the infirmary.

3.) Abyss - When Daniel stayed by Jack throughout this ordeal with Baal and their goodbye scene at the end.

4.) Threshold - Everyone taking their turn sitting by Teal'c.

5.) Meridian - Sam, Jack & Teal'c's scenes with Daniel in the infirmary.

6.) Jolinar's Memories - The brief moment between Sam and Daniel when they were discussing Bynarr.

7.) Singularity:
                    CARTER
                    I just…I want to do this.

DANIEL
                    Okay. But I guess what I'm saying is that you don't have to do this alone.

CARTER
                    Thanks.
                    (She rubs Daniel's arm before walking away.)

8.) Paradise Lost - The Teal'c and carter scene at the locker room. I could interpret it as a touching moment between team members dealing with a potential loss of another so soon after the recent death/ascension of a team member. Whenever I see that scene, I try not to think of the shippy intentions. yikes!

*It's these scenes and many more touching moments between the various SG-1 members have that is so rare especially beyond Season 3. Season 4, 5 & 6 had its moments although meaningful and touching team interaction (varied) was not as many as the earlier seasons. IMHO.
                    Where it all began.

sigpic

"It’s not DOOR to HEAVEN. The proper translation is…STARGATE." Daniel Jackson

"What the hell is that?" Daniel Jackson

"Your “Star Gate.” " Catherine Langford

Stargate (Movie)

Comment

Almost forgot, jack's holding of Daniel in Need... after he had that flipout after crashing from the Endorphins from the Sarc..

Comment

Daniel and Jack at the end of Need.

And in Lost City Part II where Jack puts his hand on Teal'c's face and then onto his shoulder...those moments stand out to me as particularly touching.
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                        My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Working...
                        X