This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cavalierlwt View Post
    I'd ask them for a simple energy solution for Earth, something our technology could easily produce, yet would be totally incapable of being used as a massive weapon. Then hit 'em up for a cure for cancer, AIDS, and most of all, baldness!
    Ha, just kidding about the baldness cure, what would an Asgard know about hair!

Before i would even thing to ask for some sort of cure to cancer/aids i would see if our food output on the planet could support those mouths that would no longer be dying off..

Comment

One question, and one only: Why did you choose us? Out of all the billions of possible races out there, why did you find so much hope in us?

Comment

I'd ask where they're pants went...
        Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
        Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
        Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
        --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Is it true you abducted Elvis?
          --
          What happened at Roswell?
          --
          How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
          --

sigpic

Comment

What happened to sex? Did a disease wipe out all your teenagers with a sex drive or did you ban it? The Nox are still having sex and having children. Why did you forgo it for zero population growth through cloning.

Comment

i would ask.. why did you people chose northern mythologi?? ,and if i got an answer.i would replie ooooooooh yeah u rock"!!! FOR THOR"!
              im from norway soo... thor rocks!!
              now my brothers in arms,, i stand before you now, like our for father did in the heed of battel,let us take the steel and our honor to victory

Comment

Why O'Neill is more "advanced" than other humans? Carter has more knowledge than him so I don't understand why you're telling us that he's more "advanced" than us while Carter is more intelligent...

Comment

I would ask them why they decided to live longer instead of ascending.
                  sigpic

I always liked Stargate, but then I REALLY liked it.

Comment

Whats it like not having a #$%^?

Comment

One thing I would have asked...

They had Atlantis DNA manipulator thingi which was used on Mackay...why not use it on themselves and use the main dna patterns from the bodys that had in stasis and use it to help them fix their genetic code...
                      I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

"Can I join?"

Comment

Are the "green ones" made of people?
                          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

i would ask him....what is a ,, HOT ASGARD ,, to them.....and is it painfull when the go to the bathroom and do the nasty trough there tiny..buts

Comment

Whats that PROBE for
                              sigpic

Comment

"Ever consider underwear?"
                                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Working...
                                X