Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure food replicators are used, and it hasn't been high on McKay's "to search" list.

Comment

Honestly, we never see them doing anything fun because it was a time of war -- for a long time. However, they are a spiritual race. They were dedicated to ascending -- and when they do, what do they do.....nothing. Even the Ori, they don't have fun....they have all this power and all they do is make flames and conquer people.

My point is, everyone has their own priorities. Think back in the dark ages, what did they do for fun? The Greeks? Spartains? Hell, they killed "bad babies". And once a boy could fight, no more fun time....it's all training from there on. And then, I would hope, fighting would become fun. So....maybe trying to "improve them self" was fun, like with the Asgard. I believe that learning is fun for them. :-D Hopefully my rambling helped.

Oh, but you have a good point on what they eat. What did they eat...human flesh? lol, that would be ironic and gross...

Comment

Uhh, I'd venture to guess that they "studied" for fun. What they studied varies, but we know at one point, they studied Social development (the game). They also created deep sea drilling for power. And they invented magma-based power systems (Tyrannus). And, of course, the Wraith.

Comment

Basically, you could say, they like causing trouble for fun. lol
          sigpic

Comment

So much knowledge. So little wisdom.

Comment

Working...
            X