• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
    -Liberty Prime

Comment

Originally posted by DocumentN View Post
      What was the principal threat during SG-1 seasons 6 and 7?

A SNAKE...

...on the ASCENDED PLANE.

[runs away]
      LOL
      Green for you
      Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
      haha awesome welcome to gateworld.

beer?
      Oh mapp stop turning people in to alcoholics
      sigpic
      Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
      Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Boy View Post
        1) He ascended to a higher plane of existence. Therefore he's pure energy now, meaning he's a 'parasite' no longer. He's in the exact same state as ascended humans.

2) He wasn't only on a higher plane, he was also primarily on the lower plane as he was trying to take over the galaxy.

However he was not the primary threat, it was the Jaffa warriors in their Ha'taks who were under his control that were the main threat. Take them away & he's nothing because he can't use any ascended knowledge or power in the lower planes!

Therefore, not funny in any way!
        My one regret is that I did not post this myself. That said:

1) I would argue that his mind and soul are still Goa'uld, and they're the aspects that make him a threat. If you could scan his mind into a computer, I'd bet that it would be identifiable as Goa'uld.

2) Also, he wasn't "on" the ascended plane because he wasn't fully ascended. Alas, I can think of no solution to this.

3) His connection to the ascended plane plane means he can't be killed. That and his trick of possessing people are also important parts of the threat. (Which, I suppose, leads to the need for theories on why he couldn't possess Replicarter and become unstoppable. Maybe her mind was too widely distributed, or/and she had the technology to detect him.)

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
        beer?
        Is it flammable?
        Last edited by DocumentN; 02 August 2007, 01:58 PM. Reason: consistent list formatting

Comment

Nevermind flammable - Mapp, if I say somethign about you do I get my name in your siggie too?
          Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
          Yes, I am!
          sigpic
          Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
          Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
          Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...23#post5762923

Comment

Ha!! Brillant

The sad thing about it all is none of my friends will get it. Yay for Fans.
              Humming?...

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA Brilliant Joke - so bad and yet so funny
                "But I want to do community service, I want to teach the handicapped how to yodel"

Comment

Hee hee...my sort of joke! You can find more of this type of joke here for anyone who wishes to suffer further....http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ght=jaffa+joke I have to warn you some of them are really bad!!!

Excellent credentials for entry to this forum..Welcome!

Comment

Everyone who attempted to explain plain/plane were all wrong.

Yes, it is the ascended "plane", as in 'plane of existence', but "plain" is not only an adjective. When referring to flat landscape with no trees, it's "plains". Example: "I live on the Kickapoo Plains". So "plane" is only a noun, while "plain", depending on the context, is a noun and an adjective.

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

And before anyone laughs.... I didn't make up the word "Kickapoo" lol. They're a tribe of native americans that lived in the area, and the area my town is in is called the Kickapoo Plains. *heh heh*

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

He was also the main threat in S5 and 8, remember

Perfecto!

Comment

Working...
                        X