Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will I spoil SGA Season 1 if I watch SG1 Season 9 first?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Razzgard View Post
    Sort of a similar question....not worth a thread...so please excuse my newby-ness

I just learned of the upcoming SGAvalon series..(if it's real and truly upcoming)...My understanding is that it launches from a time period somewhere around 4 years after the time depicted in the second SG1 feature film. If the series begins this fall....and the feature films are into 2008....isn't there a real hang up for the Avalon writers?...Aren't their hands tied as far as refering "back" to SG1, Ori and just a whole lot of expository stuff?.....we won't know what the Avalon characters know until the movies air in 2008!
    lol, Its not a show. Its a fan fic.
    Edit:http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=45460 this is the link to the fan fic thread.

Comment

Duh hah hah...well I'm glad I included my "if it's real...etc" I had a li'l tingle ...Fan fic is a new one on me. I've never even been a serious fan of anything or stepped into such a circle as this...I've been a sci-fi reader and sci-fi lover all my life and SG1 really floated my boat....so here I am...laugh it up fuzzballs

Comment

Working...
      X