This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

puddlejumpers and the mimetic magic of naquadah

anyone remember in season 2 and the stargate movie those anubis/horus masks that could reshape themselves into necklaces. also anyone ever saw that old disney movie called Navigator with that alien ship that used mimetic metal alloys?

you'd think that puddle jumpers would have that ability instead of more traditional engines that are secret compartments.........also why are those special effects so rare in stargate sg1?

I really wishe I knew what you were talking about.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
      I really wishe I knew what you were talking about.
      what part can't u undestand? remember the horus and anubis masks the guards of Ra wore in the movie? did you ever see that ship in the disney movie navigator that could change shapes? if this is ancient tech why can't their ships do this?

Comment

Haven't seen that Disney movie, but I do remeber the Anubis mask.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

The Ancients probably have two propulsion systems on the Puddle Jumper. A gravitational one, and a newtonian one, that way you get more manuverability, which seems to be the primary function of the Puddle Jumper, a fast and small vessel.

Comment

Working...
          X