Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do the Ori actually ascend their followers?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we believe the ancients, well because their not trying to take over our galaxy???????? seems like a good reason to me
    deviantArt

Favorite

Newest

Comment

Originally posted by HAL View Post
      we know for a fact they dont

Since we've seen priors and followers die and didnt see them turn into energy
      Have we seen any followers or Priors die in the Ori galaxy?

Comment

Ive only seen half of season 10 but ill still ask, does Adria know they don't ascend followers, or is she kept in the dark as well.

Comment

I think she knows that
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Icedragon View Post
            Ive only seen half of season 10 but ill still ask, does Adria know they don't ascend followers, or is she kept in the dark as well.

Adria knows exactly whats going on, she's a lot like that lawyer which says whatever is needed to sway the jury. Knowing full well the true implications of what she does and say. Belief doesn't need a reward as far as her and her people(The Ori) are concerned. Belief only needs a display of power.

Comment

Originally posted by Team SG-1*save the show* View Post
              i have never seen an ori follower or prior ascend? So the answer would probably be No. Maybe they used to but stopped when they became corrupted
              what if we have? in Origin, the prior in the SGC seems to turn into Fire (essentially what the ori ascended look like) assumadly he just killed himself, but we don't know for sure that is not what it looks like when the Ori ascend a person.
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
              Quotes!
              - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
              - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                what if we have? in Origin, the prior in the SGC seems to turn into Fire (essentially what the ori ascended look like) assumadly he just killed himself, but we don't know for sure that is not what it looks like when the Ori ascend a person.
                Gerak's death looked same so I doubt he ascended. He just died.
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X