This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that it's over...

Now that SG-1 is completed, other than the movies, what is everyone going to talk about? Honestly, I can't see everyone carrying on the posting without a significant part of the mythology now over. Obviously there will always be an exchange of ideas and people flaming one another, but really, how long can that last?

Ideas, speculation, what everyone's doing for the 4th, except for you folks on the other side of the pond. Sorry you guys can't really take part in the festivities of our indepence. I just couldn't help it, I had to say it. Have a happy 4th everyone.

We talk about Stargate Atlantis of course!

And if you don't watch it...well, we'll just have to make you watch it.

Comment

And speculation about the Upcoming Stargate Universe.
      : I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.
      : Yeah, Get in line.

Comment

There will always be the fond memories. We have 10 years of them to revisit as fans do!! There are still the conventions, what the actors will go on to do, and of course, not forgetting Atlantis..........Movies, possible future off shoot series'.......For cryin' out loud, this is Stargate, the talk will keep going!!

Comment

Originally posted by mlarke View Post
          Now that SG-1 is completed, other than the movies, what is everyone going to talk about? Honestly, I can't see everyone carrying on the posting without a significant part of the mythology now over. Obviously there will always be an exchange of ideas and people flaming one another, but really, how long can that last?

Ideas, speculation, what everyone's doing for the 4th, except for you folks on the other side of the pond. Sorry you guys can't really take part in the festivities of our indepence. I just couldn't help it, I had to say it. Have a happy 4th everyone.
          Psst, mlarke, Canada is an independent country and we are not across the pond.

Happy Canada Day on July 1st. Or as we Canadians like to say, Happy Canada EH!!

And Happy Independence Day to the USA on the Forth
          Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by mlarke View Post

Well ive been talking about it for months and i aint tired yet plus we have atlantis the movies and universe to discuss.

Comment

and happy birthday to me on the 2nd lol

Comment

^ lol same day as my g'ma! *looks at heffa suspiciously* grandma?

anyhoo, yes, this is GATEworld, so i guess we'll just talk about anything and everything related to stargate in general; SGA, SGU, future movies, and VS's.

afterall, there are ppl who are here who say they hated sg1 after s8 and aren't going to watch sga s4 and they'll still hung around. gw is a great environment
                "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                "what?"
                *throat punch*
                My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Atlantis is still around, then there are the movies and then Roland Emmerich does his 2 movies. So Stargate isn't dead yet. Just SG1 (and that not even completely, Sam is on Atlantis)...
                  You make it sound so final.
                  sigpic

Peter Petrelli: What do you do with something that killed you?
                  Nathan Petrelli: You could put it underneath your pillow.

Comment

Originally posted by BeckettRulez View Post
                    Atlantis is still around, then there are the movies and then Roland Emmerich does his 2 movies. So Stargate isn't dead yet. Just SG1 (and that not even completely, Sam is on Atlantis)...
                    You make it sound so final.
                    I doubt it

Comment

?? Roland Emmerich isnt doing anymore stargate movies.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                        I doubt it
                        Lol beat me to it

Comment

There are still those of us who are new fans and have not seen all ten seasons yet! I do hope you all will be around to answer my stupid questions about the show.

Comment

Are you sure, I heard it and I'm sure that that weren't rumours...
                            sigpic

Comment

Googled it:
                              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_%28film%29 look under sequels

and http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=15537

Sounds to me like they are planning movie 2 and 3, they just haven't given a time frame...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X