anubis vs the warth (spoilers)

If anubis found and went to atlantis before us
    what do you tinlk would happin. Can you imagen
    a warth needlir going up aginst a dethglider. I
    think anubes wiould wipe the floor with the first
    fiew. Because his wipeans kill and thers
    jist stuns but his cookynes and lak of motherships
    would finely leed to his distrucktion.

anubis would not stand a chance. The regenerative powers would come out on top. Plus the
    Jaffa would provide them with plenty of food.

Comment

Please....The whole "My Spiderman can soo kick Batman's butt" argument is pretty useless. Since these are fictional characters, who would win in a fight is entirely up to the writers, not us.

Why did I enlist during a time of war? Because I'm "Army Strong," not "Army Smart."

Forget this "Army of One" BS. I signed up to "Be all that I can be!"

Comment

If the ancients lost to the wraith and all anubis did was steal their tech. how in the world could anubis win? It is just basic logic.

Comment

Then what hope do we have?
          THOR: It was your stupid idea Major Carter.

Comment

We have already shown that we can beat anubis with the ancient tech.

Comment

Well, if Mr.Anubis gets his little leather gloves on Atlantis I am sure he would capture and create bunch of Wraith Warriors.

"ARRRG! My dry cleaning bill this month is over $10,000!"

Comment

That would be bad, what would be worse is if he teamed up with the wraith. Do you think
                that the wraith could suck the life out of Anubis?

Comment

anubis has regenerative pawers as well and he would have the uper hand
                  because the warth would be a sleep at first so he would blow them up
                  real fast when he finds out how power they are. A nd the only reasin we
                  beat anubis was because of the anchint weapens. And the anchints were
                  cout of gard and had never fougt sombody as strong as themself

Comment

Working...
                  X