Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask David Nykl! (Possible Spoilers for Stargate Atlantis)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David Nykl View Post
    It's a pleasure to be here, Mr Face. How'd you get Gary's picture up by your name. Can I get my picture up there by my name?
    Go to your control panel go to edit Avatar there are 3 Dr. Z pics in the Tauri section.

I do have a ? who is the prankster on set every set has on who is on SGA?
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

It's a pleasure to be here, Mr Face. How'd you get Gary's picture up by your name. Can I get my picture up there by my name?
      I am sure David, Darren or any of the moderators would be happy to put a Zelenka avatar by your name.
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for answering our questions David

Comment

I liked the old Star Trek (The new old Star Trek) TNG; and I loved Logan's Run when it was on. Anyone remember that series?...
          I remember Logan's Run - I loved that show

Looking forward to seeing you on Eureka.

I know you have done some Theatre Directing - what production would you like to direct that you have not done?
          My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Hi David:

Given the choice of any male or female actor alive or dead, who would you most like to work with and in what sort of production?

Thanks for being here. We all really appreciate your time and patience.
            Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Hey, i'm a big fan of Dr. Z's character and the shows.
              I was wondering do you know what it is that your character says when McKay has just been shouting at him when he walks off talking in his language?
              RIP Prometheus

BAAL: You cannot be serious.

O'NEILL: Yes I can. I just choose not to some of the time. (He grins.)

BAAL: With your insolence you're dooming not just your world but all of humanity.

O'NEILL: I think big!

Kicking Ass since 1997

Comment

Hey David

Do you have a good time on set with the other actors and whilst acting?

Thanks

Mike (ACharmedAsgard)
                sigpic
                Spoiler:
                President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
                President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
                Forum Charmer
                Forum Ambassador
                Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
                VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
                VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

Ireland, near Galway?
                  NEAR ENOUGH!!! Ireland is THAT small everything is near enough
                  Answer: Glendalough.

have you ever played a part in any pranks on set or have been the victim of any??????

Comment

Hi David, Greetings from The Netherlands

My question:

Would you like to play a replicator some day and try and kill the whole expedition crew, like Carter had a replicator version of herself in SG-1?

That would be the opposite of how Zelenka is by nature (if not he is holding a big secret )

Comment

Hi David (Can I Call You Dave?)

Just wanted to know if your really from the Czech Rep???? Or if can speak czech?????

Love your Role.

Thanks

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Hi David.

I have a question.

If you were forced (by aliens I guess ) to play another character who would you like to play?

And who would you NOT like to play?

You can pick someone from SG-1 (yes that 'other' show) or someone from another race if you like (an asguard etc hehehehe)

Thanks!

Jess xx
                        sigpic

Spread the Mckay LOVE... around and around ... until you get Dizzy!

Daniel and Vala Forever xXx
                        "You should of seen me! I was amazing!"

Comment

Hi David,

My friends and I were having a debate on which is better crunchy peanut butter or creamy peanut butter, so, which is better?

thanks!

Abby V.
                          Last edited by ziney800; 22 April 2007, 02:53 PM.

*squee*

Comment

Hi, Mr. Nykl. No questions, really, there are too many. So I'll just say that I thoroughly enjoy watching the super-intelligent, but long-suffering, Radek Zelenka and his many battles with McKay. I think McKay would be lost without him.

Comment

Hello, sir. I suppose I feel the incurable need to suck up and say, thanks for what you're doing, both here and on the set. *cough* Anywho.

Just out of curiosity. How do you all respond to fanfiction? Especially the, er... slightly less canon, in regards to romantic affairs. ^_^'

Comment

Hi David

My question is how much of a fan are you, and did you watch SG-1 too?
                                Also me as a hungarian I'm lobbying for a hungarian scientist on Atlantis, and who's better to speak up for that than the czech character

All the bests
                                András
                                Hungary
                                "For NASA, space is still a high priority."
                                ...George W. Bush, 9/5/93
                                "[It's] time for the human race to enter the solar system."
                                ...George W. Bush

Comment

Working...
                                X