X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contacting actors

hi,
    i was wondering - does anyone knew of an email adress, through which it's possible to contact the stargate sg1 actors or production (specifically, the actor Gary Jones)?
    the MGM website has an actuall adress, but an email would be very helpfull

thanks in advance

<Clueless>
    Let me know if you find some!
    But I wouldn't be surprised if they don't tell anyone just because they're afraid of too much mail to deal with or something like that. Most people wouldn't even bother to sit down and actually write a letter, so that might be the only option they give us to ensure that this is something really important.

Oh, and welcome to the forum!!!
    There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

i dont know of any e-mail addresses. I think they tend to avoid those since they can be spammed so horribly

one way, send him a snail mail letter v a the post

actor's name
      c/o bridge studios
      2400 boundary road
      burnaby, bc, canada
      v5m 3z3

in gary jones case, i think he has a fan run 'official' website (not sure how official or endorsed it is) and maybe you can contact him via that or via the webmaster

I don't know the addy, but maybe if you search for 'gary jones' you can find it and that might be an avenue for you to explore
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I would suggest their websites. While the actor might not see it daily, I know AT, MS, TR have people review them daily and pass them along for comments.

The studio is best place for snail-mail. Just make it look professional, no care bears, cute writting, flowers/hearts and it will get there rather then 'fan' bin.
        The very young, do not always do what they are told.

"To me, my board" - Silver Surfer

Comment

Do it! Do iiiiit!
          Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Working...
          X