Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Stargate SG-1 "Series Finale" (SPOILERS-Unending)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll go with "Unending", followed closely by "Lost City".
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm probably going to go with Unending. I've read the transcript, and it seems really good!

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
        Many consider "Reckoning," "Threads," and "Moebius" a 5-part finale.
        Yeah I see it that way. I loved those episodes and thought it made a perfect series finale and to end with "Moebius". "Lost City" would be just behind those as it's a great episode but unlike the S8 it didn't resolve much and ended in a cliffhanger. Revelations didn't really feel like a series ending, just another episode...a good one though, but not as a last one. The same goes for "Unending ". I was very dissapointed with it, for many reasons. If I would list the best "series finale" it would go something like this:

1.Moebius (if we count Reckoning and Thread there too, otherwise it comes as 2nd)
        2.Lost City (or 1st...)
        3.Full Circle
        4.Revelations
        5.Unending

Comment

Am i the only one that said revelations?Thats one of my fav episodes.

Comment

I really didn't like Revelations, even as a standalone ep... It just doesn't seem like a finale to me at all.. Meh..

Lost City is awesomely fantastic, but is a bit cliff-hangery to be the best as a finale, I think!

Moebius... Most of it was AU, which I don't like particularly, but as a wrap-up and end, it's good (with the fishing! wooo!).

Haven't seen Unending yet..

Full Circle is good =D It has all the team, albeit with some uncertainty about Daniel at the end, but you get the feeling he's ok so that's alright. Like someone else mentioned, it's back where it started. I love the fact they all got ascended as well! It ended well, I thought...
            Sig by SamJackShipLover, thank you!!

"The Titanic lies in 13,000 feet of water on a gently sloping alpinelike countryside overlooking a small canyon below. Its bow faces north and the ship sits upright on the bottom. There is no light at this great depth and little life can be found. It is a quiet and peaceful and fitting place for the remains of this greatest of sea tradgedies to rest. May it forever remain that way and may God bless these found souls." - Robert D. Ballard, 1985.

Comment

What I really liked about moebius is how it tied the beginning with the end Since I really liked the movie, it really reminded us of stargate's old days with the movie and the first season, it really felt like a good wrap up and a good ending. I kinda get the feeling that the one SG1 movie will be similar
              Spoiler:
              also an AU but bringing back out old favorite bad guys, the goauld, especially Ba'al, I'm excited about it

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeShipper View Post
                Haven't seen Unending yet..
                Are you living under a rock?(just playing ) I'm in America and I've seen it.

Comment

Working...
                X