Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually i think Icarus would be good for the 305 assuming they decide to make one. Because a new design for the ship........its a new Daedalus if you get me
    I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

Good call, I got ya.

: Green is Good.
      sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus_Of_Borg View Post
        actually i think Icarus would be good for the 305 assuming they decide to make one. Because a new design for the ship........its a new Daedalus if you get me
        Icarus who flew too close to the sun and his wings melted....?

Doesn't inspire much confidence.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Agamemnon
          Charon
          Heracles
          Pollux
          Vespa

Or is that because they're all Earth Alliance destroyers?
          The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

The Beliskner II
            -- Brains12

Comment

what about other russian names korelev was a soviet rocket engineer involved in sputnik what are other famous russian rocket scientist types korelev was actually ukrainian though what about if other countries built there own what would the chinese name theres after, i cant see there being individual british and french ships maybe eu ships im thinking they could be named after european statesmen/women a lot of the flagships of european navies have names like that or will in future

Comment

I think with the recent planned missions to the moon on Britain's half... we WOULD want our own ship.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
                  I think with the recent planned missions to the moon on Britain's half... we WOULD want our own ship.
                  RMS Winston Churchill anyone?
                  I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

maybe but most big military projects in europe are multinational so why would this be an exception as its more expensive it would make sense so at least have them built by the eu like bits in different countrys but then maybe give the big richer countrys their own then the smaller or poorer countries could share i think thts statesmen idea would be good if they were eu ships they should have names like eus winston churchill, i guess eus gustav stresseman could work as well germany doesnt have many famous leaders who are known for good things, the french would probably want a charles de gaulle eus would stand for european union ship

Comment

As much as I like the name Icarus, I think it would be better suited to name the X-301, since that project failed.

: Green is Good.
                      sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dromag67 View Post
                        RMS Winston Churchill anyone?
                        I'd go for the HMS Grodin, in memory of the first British casualty in an interplanetary war.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

How about 'Destiny'

or 'Some Jerk'

we taking fire

wait, some jerk has arrived and is beaming us over

wha????

its the new name for the 304, earth created a compitition to name our ship and this was selected with our computers
                          sigpic

Comment

Hermes?

Comment

The USS Essessess
                              The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

'the core'

'the man built asgard goauld human technology merged together to come up with a ship like this'

the thor

they named a ship after jack and daniel, it would be polite to name a ship after them
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X