No announcement yet.

SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis has already reused several actors; Narim/Simon is just the obvious one.

a time to mourn

Comment

ok, so i went and saw Elektra for the third time and realized that there's no thread to mention my guest start sightings! i always spot someone from stargate on non-stargate shows and movies, and it's always fun to point them out, even if other people know about 'em already

so what stargate actors (leads or guests) have ya seen in other stuff lately?

i'll start, and hopefully this thread doesn't die out by tomorrow!

there were three folks i noticed watching elektra... obviously colin cunningham, but also the pool-player was the evil cameraman from prometheus, and kirsten prout who played abby was in... was it birthright?... as the young jaffa girl...

i also saw tony amendola in either law and order or SVU... i believe it was the former... *goes to check imdb*...

and they have shown the mars movie michael shanks was in several times recently on scifi and i caught it once...

so anyone else got any? doesn't necessarily have to be recent, i just have a bad long term memory

Comment

Tony Amendola in 'The Legend of Zorro'
        Amanda Tapping with a very brief appearance in 'Legend of Earthsea'
        Amanda Tapping in 'Proof Positive'
        Michael Shanks in an episode of 'The Outer Limits'
        Don S. Davis in 'Andromeda'
        Christopher Judge in 'Babylon 5'
        RDA in 'MacGyver'

That's all the ones I can think of
        ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Last night on T.V in an episode of Joan of Arc while flicking through channels, i saw the 15 year old Jack O'neal who appears in Season 7 Episode 3 (Fragile Balance). In Joan of Arc he plays a young nerdy kid.

Comment

At least I'm not the only one that immediately thought of MacGyver, Lionel. . .
            efficiency is nothing more than intelligent laziness

Comment

Here's another one:

Corin Nemec: "Parker Lewis Can't Lose"

Haha. . . I used to love that show. . .
              efficiency is nothing more than intelligent laziness

Comment

i too saw earthsea... that one has SO many stargate folks, though... it would take forever to list them all!!

and i saw don davis' episode of andromeda...

and of course i'm not counting the shows that guests on stargate are regulars on...

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
                  Tony Amendola in 'The Legend of Zorro'
                  Amanda Tapping with a very brief appearance in 'Legend of Earthsea'
                  Amanda Tapping in 'Proof Positive'
                  Michael Shanks in an episode of 'The Outer Limits'
                  Don S. Davis in 'Andromeda'
                  Christopher Judge in 'Babylon 5'
                  RDA in 'MacGyver'

That's all the ones I can think of
                  When was Judge in B5?

Comment

Don S.Davis has appeared in McGyver
                    Christopher Judge in McGyver

Amanda Tapping has appeared in X-Files
                    Peter Williams (Apophis) has appeared in X-Files
                    Tom McBeth (Maybourne) has appeared in X-Files.

Corin Nemec (Jonas)
                    Eric Baker (Reynolds)
                    Paul McGillion (Beckett)

are some actors who have appeared in Smallville.

The IMDB is the best site to find out which other shows actors have appeared in. X-Files and Smallville have quite a few but those are the only ones I could remember.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainE420
                      Here's another one:

Corin Nemec: "Parker Lewis Can't Lose"

Haha. . . I used to love that show. . .
                      Hehe, haven't thought about that show in years. Used to love it.

Oh, and Amanda Tapping was in The Void with Highlander Adrian Paul

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                        The IMDB is the best site to find out which other shows actors have appeared in. X-Files and Smallville have quite a few but those are the only ones I could remember.
                        spotted' em

have you actually SEEN any of these though? i mean, i go to imdb ALL the time, and i know where to look... it's just fun to hear where people have actually spotted' em

Comment

I've seen Tom McBeth in the remake Battlestar Galactica series (within the last few eps of the first season for u folks who have already seen them all), and Christopher Judge in Andromeda.

Comment

Amanda Tapping has appeared in an episode of "Due South". She portrayed a scientist.
                            Life is short. Eat dessert first.

Comment

Lemme see

Ronny Cox in Star Trek The Next Generation and Total Recall
                              RDA in Past the Bleachers and McGyver
                              AT in Proof Positive
                              DDL in Third Rock from the Sun

There's more, but my brain's fried.
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                                spotted' em

have you actually SEEN any of these though? i mean, i go to imdb ALL the time, and i know where to look... it's just fun to hear where people have actually spotted' em
                                I have seen the ones listed and when I notice a name on IMDB that appeared in Stargate or an episode whenever the episode airs again I watch it just to see if I can recognise the actor.

It was wierd that I saw Paul McGillion in Smallville - he looked totally different than he does in Atlantis - I had to go on IMDB to make sure it was him.

Comment

Working...
                                X