• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
    This probably was already posted:

Tony Amendola in CSI ( Las Vegas?) and The Sarah Connor Chronicles
    J. Flanigan in Women's Murder Club,
    Michael Shanks in 24 (which I hate but ended up seeing a couple of episodes because of him..and James Morrison);
    Christina Cox and Christopher Heyerdahl in The Chronicles of Riddick...
    Nothing really new.

My question is: does everyone else jump up down and giggle when they recognize a Stargate actor in another series/ movie? Probably not.
    seen thous, joe flanigan played a good role in this episode

tony had a small part but thous episode sara conner are great

Comment

Originally posted by ha´tak View Post
      seen thous, joe flanigan played a good role in this episode

tony had a small part but thous episode sara conner are great
      Those. Sorry, I'm a stickler when it comes to spelling.

David Hewlett was in a SciFi movie the other day ...Boa vs Python.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Beckmen View Post
        Tony Amendola as a former chainsaw massacreist in Dexter.
        actually tony amendola was the guy who killed dexter's mother

teryl rothery plays carol bloom in kyle xy good show (bill dow was also in 2 or 3 episodes)

i also saw joe flanagin in some strange sci fi movie a few months ago he was some sort of telepathic cop or fbi agent or something, decent movie
        Last edited by mr_kennedy; 24 September 2008, 12:48 AM.
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
          actually tony amendola was the guy who killed dexter's mother
          ...with a chainsaw, IIRC.
          Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
          http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Don S Davis and Paul Paul McGillion are in the film Loch Ness Terror
            Just watched it and recognised them straight away and their names are in the opening sequence
            They both die in it, Paul McGillion right at the beginning and Don S Davis right at the end, both eaten

My question is: does everyone else jump up down and giggle when they recognize a Stargate actor in another series/ movie? Probably not.
            I was happy to see Don S Davis in this, seeing as he passed away
            Nice to see other work he has done
            Last edited by Teddybrown; 28 September 2008, 03:54 AM.

Comment

After years of thinking: I know I've seen that face before (Amazing lack of a sense of facial recignition), I just only now put 2&2 together and discovered that:

=

1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                i saw Michael Shanks on Eureka , that was weird ??
                I said the same thing about Michael Shanks when he was on Burn Notice this season.

Originally posted by THe KiKO peRsON View Post
                OMG! I'm watching Just Like Heaven, and like 5 minutes ago they go to a restaurant called Moose's, and this guy comes and says "Hello, can I help you?" And I say "OMG! Stargate actor!" The guy who plays Martin Lloyd, Willie Garson, plays the Maitre D' in Just Like Heaven.
                Really I have the movie I will have to watch it again I thought I recognized him.

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                Rachel Luttrell was in an episode of Charmed. She played a witch!
                Really which episode what season. I loved charmed.

Also another appearance (Michael Doupou) I don't know how to spell the name. He is Kirkic from Tracker appeared in Smallville Thursday.
                All of the above statments are merely my own opinion unless otherwise stated.

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
                  LOL I saw that one.

Holy cr-...... that's just wrong. Horrid, horrid outfit... XD Too bad you can't hear him very well next to the backup singers.

Really, I see SG actors so often on other scifi shows that I'm totally used to it.
                  oh god that was just awful and creepy i will never ever forget that thanks!
                  sigpic
                  May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

i was just watching sanctuary and so far, im only like halfway through it, ive seen amanda obviously, and major lorne, and siler, and hollan from atlantis he was the father of ginto. and thats only in the first half. there are sure alot of stargate actors in sanctuary. if i se any more ill edit this post and add them.
                    STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

Originally posted by Snookie16 View Post
                      I said the same thing about Michael Shanks when he was on Burn Notice this season.

Really I have the movie I will have to watch it again I thought I recognized him.

Also another appearance (Michael Doupou) I don't know how to spell the name. He is Kirkic from Tracker appeared in Smallville Thursday.
                      Tony Amendola was also on a episode of charmed, he played some bad guy, he looked like a priest-esque person. don't ask me which episode, i don't watch the show, i just saw the end of the episode b/c law & order was going to start
                      He was also on the The mask of Zorro as one of those Californian persons

KEEP IT CLEAN
                      Alternate BAMSR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCunG0llLk
                      Halo Alpha Centauri trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5po1zQE1k

Comment

Mj. davis was just in a promo for the dead zone. lol very breif i had to do a double take!
                        i dont know how big a role he plays in it.
                        sigpic

Comment

I saw Beau Bridges in a trailer for Max Payne today if that counts.

Comment

Carmen Argenziano (SP? Jacob Carter) was in House.

and the guy from season 9s finale (the leader of the medieval town) is in Fringe.
                            Last edited by stargatefan234; 05 October 2008, 12:49 PM.
                            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Saw Sanctuary and here is who I saw...

Amanda Tapping (obviously) as Dr. Helen Magnus
                              Kavan Smith (Lorne) as Det. Kavanagh
                              Christopher Hyerdhall (Halling/Todd) as John Druit
                              Chuck Campbell (Chucknician) as a crazy two faced man
                              Ryan Robbins (Ladon Radim) as Henry Foss
                              Dan Shea (Sly Siler) as a cop
                              Ian A Wallace (Prior #5 in Ark of Truth) as fire creature

I also saw Gary Jones(Walter) in the movie Head Over Heals. Very brief party scene.
                              Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 05 October 2008, 02:45 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Snookie16 View Post
                                Exit Stratagy ~ Season 3.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X