No announcement yet.

SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know if this was mentioned last week, but Lexa Doig was in Eureka again last week in the episode "Best in Faux"

Comment

I haven't seen this movie yet, it's not out, but I was looking through the cast for the movie Twilight. One of the kids (Mike Newton, I think it was) is played by the person who played young Jack O'Neill!

Comment

Originally posted by THe KiKO peRsON View Post
        I haven't seen this movie yet, it's not out, but I was looking through the cast for the movie Twilight. One of the kids (Mike Newton, I think it was) is played by the person who played young Jack O'Neill!
        really! that will be awesome!

Comment

was it Don S Davis i saw in Andromeda? he played some father and thought Becca was his daughter?

Also, Steve Bacic who played Rhade in Andromeda i saw on an SG1 episode where they went to Kheb.

Comment

Originally posted by THe KiKO peRsON View Post
            That would be Michael Welch.

SciFi is running an Outer Limits marathon today and so far I've seen Patrick Curry(Fifth), Jay Brazeau(Harlan-Komtrya!), Marie Stillin(Tollan High Chancellor Travell), Michael Rooker(Col. Edwards~Enemy Mine)...and the SGC, yes it was the SGC set obviously redecorated but still very recognizable to any Gatehead.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

i saw the actress who plays the hiccuping Dr. on SG1 she was on a few episode of The L word , she was good she didn't have any love scenes though
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                i saw the actress who plays the hiccuping Dr. on SG1 she was on a few episode of The L word , she was good she didn't have any love scenes though

Doh! I was about to run out to the video store in my boxers and order that episode!
                1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

This probably was already posted:

Tony Amendola in CSI ( Las Vegas?) and The Sarah Connor Chronicles
                  J. Flanigan in Women's Murder Club,
                  Michael Shanks in 24 (which I hate but ended up seeing a couple of episodes because of him..and James Morrison);
                  Christina Cox and Christopher Heyerdahl in The Chronicles of Riddick...
                  Nothing really new.

My question is: does everyone else jump up down and giggle when they recognize a Stargate actor in another series/ movie? Probably not.
                  Last edited by JadedWraith; 07 September 2008, 05:54 AM. Reason: spelling, duh
                  sigpic
                  Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                  Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

whoever plays Dr. lamb is on eureka

the guy who played ronons friend/wraith worshipper (reunion) is on iron chef america
                    sigpic

Comment

*edit * :LOL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgKyUbAL86M
                      Last edited by Kelt'ar; 05 September 2008, 05:51 PM. Reason: Better Clp

Comment

I was watching Birds Of Prey on DVD recently, and Joe Flanigan appeared in the episode "Prey For The Hunter" as a bad guy. He had mutant issues.

Comment

Tony Amendola as a former chainsaw massacreist in Dexter.
                          Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
                          http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Last night, I watched an episode of Jeremiah. In that one episode, I saw five people who had been in Stargate: SG-1:

Teryl Rothery
                            Dion Johnstone (various roles on SG1)
                            Peter Stebbings (Malek the Tok'ra in "Allegiance" and "Cure")
                            Alex Zahara (various roles on SG1)
                            and
                            Ingrid Kavalaars (Major Erin Grant; her character on Jeremiah is also named Erin )
                            sigpic
                            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                            Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by jollyrogue View Post
                              was it Don S Davis i saw in Andromeda? he played some father and thought Becca was his daughter?
                              saw that eppy a while ago. It was wierd.

Also, Steve Bacic who played Rhade in Andromeda i saw on an SG1 episode where they went to Kheb.
                              He also Played the Goaul Camulus

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                                [snipped] ... and the SGC, yes it was the SGC set obviously redecorated but still very recognizable to any Gatehead.
                                LOL I saw that one.

Originally posted by Kelt'ar View Post
                                Holy cr-...... that's just wrong. Horrid, horrid outfit... XD Too bad you can't hear him very well next to the backup singers.

Really, I see SG actors so often on other scifi shows that I'm totally used to it.
                                Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X