Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major Fischer
    Same actor, but definately not her husband

Because, you know, if my wife had run off to another galaxy and just left me a video tape I'd be darn well annoyed. I'm not entirely sure he'd take her back if she did get home. After all, that was pretty darn close to a dear John letter.
    Now when i think ofd it. Did that boyfriend got a security clearance? What if somebody will nicke the tape etc??
    "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Yes, he did, but only to the knowledge that she's leaving to go to Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
        Yes, he did, but only to the knowledge that she's leaving to go to Atlantis.
        They better monitore him then.....
        "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Dude, it's the USA. We monitor EVERYONE...

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
            Now when i think ofd it. Did that boyfriend got a security clearance? What if somebody will nicke the tape etc??
            The president gave him the clearance. One would assume that whoever gave him the tape took it back at some point, or that it would self erase or some other such thing.

Comment

It said that he watched it over and over so it probably did not erase
              but who would believe the tape anyway. If he did anything stupid
              he would probably be killed by the nid.

Comment

Originally posted by buckner
                It said that he watched it over and over so it probably did not erase
                but who would believe the tape anyway. If he did anything stupid
                he would probably be killed by the nid.
                But ... from Home ...
                Spoiler:
                That was just what Elizabeth imagined, or wanted to imagin that he would do. The Myst has no reason to know anything specific. And she doesn't either really.

Comment

simon and Narim were both playe by gairwyn sanford and i think that simon is weir's husband
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                    But ... from Home ...
                    Spoiler:
                    That was just what Elizabeth imagined, or wanted to imagin that he would do. The Myst has no reason to know anything specific. And she doesn't either really.
                    Good point, I forgot about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                      simon and Narim were both playe by gairwyn sanford and i think that simon is weir's husband
                      Oh, now I'm curious as to why you think so? I thought the fact that she believed McKay wouldn't know about him was pretty positive proof that she wasn't married.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                        Dr. Weir doesn't have a husband. Garwin Sanford plays her long-time boyfriend though. I'm not sure why they used the same actor. They probably just like him.

And your English is fine.
                        And he needed the work.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Narim from SG1?
                          Simon from Atlantis?

What do they have in common?

They are played by the same actor, Garwin Sanford

How could they make such a bad and obvious mistake like this. If they wanted Garwin Sanford they could have brought back Narim in SG1.

Just a thought

Comment

this was poorly done not to mention weird to see. we can kiss goodbye to the tollan ever coming back or narim.
                            For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

yep, they re-use actors too much....but this was discussed a few days ago in another post so ill say no more
                              sigpic

check it out!

Comment

There have been at least a dozen threads on this subject since the Atlantis premier. I think we all need to remember that the pool of available actors in Vancouver is much smaller than in Los Angeles and they do occasionally make the decision to re-use the actor.

It's unlikely that this was a "mistake" and more likely a deliberate decision on the part of the producers.

Comment

Working...
                                X