SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the second human who died in "The Defiant One" was on Breaker High

and i believe he's also a voice actor...and one of the deadalus's crew is a voice actor too. the guy on Caldwells right i think

Teryl Rothery will be in "Taming of the Shrew" and "Kiss me Kate" this summer in Vancouver i believe...saw the tv ad today

Comment

Not sure if this one has been said before (probably has), but Gabrielle Miller who played Thetys in Brief Candle stars as Lacy Burrows on Corner Gas- great show.

Comment

i watched CON AIR today, that movie where the crims take over a plane, with nicolas cage, and its got

Don Davis (hammond) and Colm Meaney (cowen)

and ive never realised it til now. weird

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever
        to the blinder critics and philosophisers of today, but the core of science fiction,
        its essence has become crutial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by josh
          i watched CON AIR today, that movie where the crims take over a plane, with nicolas cage, and its got

Don Davis (hammond) and Colm Meaney (cowen)

and ive never realised it til now. weird
          wow, I will have to go watch that again. Never noticed it before.

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
          hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
          Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
          OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

David DeLuise (Pete) playing a freak who blows blood out of his nose in CSI LV! He was also in CSI Miami but I can't remember who he played in that!
            Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Robert Patrick (col. Sumner) was in the movie Firewall, I just caught it a few weeks ago.

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
              hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
              Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
              OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Just saw Colm Meaney in a program on SKY 1 called "The Hades Factor".
                Stargate: Genesis

http://stargategenesis.sg-event-hori.../genesis/site/ - Genesis Home
                http://stargategenesis.16.forumer.com/index.php - Genesis Forum

Comment

Take a deep breath people the mini series TAKEN has the following actors that appeared on stargate

aaron pearl
                  Alonso Oyarzun street kid in Bane
                  Andrew Jackson tokra persus
                  Andrew Johnstone (doctor in desperate measures)
                  Brent Stait ferretti
                  Brian Markenson lotan
                  Britney Irvin merrin
                  Colleen winton greene
                  David Paetkau
                  Emily Holmes
                  Emy Aneke
                  Enid Ray Adams
                  gwenneth walsh (also played a klingon in trek)
                  Jay Brazeau_harlan
                  Jerry Wasserman
                  Lachlan Murdoch tomin
                  Laurie Murdoch calder
                  Peter Bryant frotak and imhotep
                  Roger Cross connor
                  Steve Makajmakepeace
                  Shawn Reissentinel jaffa
                  terry chen
                  Tom Heaton werner
                  Ty Olsson
                  Willie Garson
                  and the guy who played zipacna was in it also.

Long list, I may have missed a few. Those are the ones I recognized.

Comment

Teryl Rotherry and I think Narim were in Sole Survivor from 2000

Comment

My son who's kind of taken a liking of Soaps, Dvr'ed General Hospital today and I saw briefly Tony Amendola on todays episode.

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                        I suspect KYLE XY or whatever it is, also made in Vancouver, will have some SG guest stars
                        You got that right. I just saw the guy who plays Dr. Lee (I think his name is Bill Dow but I'm not sure) on a commercial for the new episode of Kyle XY.

Comment

Not sure if anyone has said this but the Ori doci and the season 7 president from SG1 are both in the 5th season of 24

Comment

Was the guy on Sunday's 4400 who
                            Spoiler:
                            shot dr. whatshisname who was experimenting with the serum
                            the same guy who played the AF Academy general in "Prodigy?" He looked so familar.

Comment

I did not know, are it say already, but from Atlanits John Sheppard / Joe Flaninang (last name is surely written wrong, please for give it) is one criminal from CSI Miami.
                              Asgard in memoriam

Comment

Rodney in the Cube, one of my fav films but I think he was in that before he stared in SG-1

Brata'c in Charmed

Comment

Working...
                                X