SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cpt. Obvious
    I saw Don S. Davis on a commercial for the new USA show Psych.
    If I'm not mistaken, I think Christopher Heyerdahl (Halling on SGA) was also in that episode. He was the scary guy that worked in the thrift store.

Wish I could have watched that episode all the way through, but had to leave just after the pseudo-psychic guy and the cop went back to talk to Don's character. There was a bit of a surprised squee there as I didn't know he was supposed to be in it.

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria
      If I'm not mistaken, I think Christopher Heyerdahl (Halling on SGA) was also in that episode. He was the scary guy that worked in the thrift store.

Wish I could have watched that episode all the way through, but had to leave just after the pseudo-psychic guy and the cop went back to talk to Don's character. There was a bit of a surprised squee there as I didn't know he was supposed to be in it.
      yeah, I noticed Halling too. I couldnt remember his name on the show, but when I saw him I yelled " hey hey hey hey hey hey!!!! That's *pause* JINTO'S DAD!!!" I scared the people who were watching it with me.

I saw David DeLuise in a dogfood commercial.

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
      hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
      Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
      OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

I dont remember what it was called, but there was a sci fi picutes movie about a person who artificially creates tsunamis (maybe it was called Tsunami?) and it had Garry Chalk (Colonel Chekov) in it. Tony Amendola (Bra'tac) and Maury Chaykin (Nerus) were both in "The Mask of Zorro"

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

A very old show called Parker Lewis Can't Lose stars a teenage Corin Nemec as Parker Lewis, it is on at 10pm on Toonami in the UK.
          Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Bre'Tac played the mexican pot grower in Blow, had a pretty sweet accent too

Comment

Originally posted by stargaters
              Jay Acovone (Major Kawalsky) in 24, Coldcase and Criminal Minds.
              He was also in Terminator III.

Best Stargate quote:
              Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
              Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria

I didn't watch the episode all the way thru, as I was channel surfing. I just saw the teaser.

I'm actually a big fan of Will & Grace, but I wanted to watch something else (I had just seen Queens For A Day, which is one of my fav episodes, on Lifetime at Noon).

Mattathias

Comment

Oooh, urm, what's-his-name... *runs to IMDB to look it up* Christopher Cousins (Ambassador Joe Faxon aka Sam's "Dearly Beloved") in The O.C., ER and CSI Miami.

Oh, did anyone see that episode of ER that had both David DeLuise and Clare Casey (Pete Shanahan and Kerry Johnson) in it? David was playing a character called 'Brad Anderson' and if i remember correctly the guy named his baby girl 'Grace'. Oh, and Clare played a "satisfaction facilitator" - I fell off my chair laughing at that point and my mum thought I'd gone nuts because she didn't have a clue why I found the whole thing so hilarious!
                  Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Ben Browder is doing voiceovers for Honey Nut Cheerios and Mercedes-Benz. Listen closely, and you'll hear him.

Comment

David DeLousie was on Monk tonight.

Comment

aww some one beat me to it im watching monk right now i dident think any one would find out sent monk and stargate come on at the same time well at least were i live they do

Comment

I say Maury Chaykin (Nerus) in the preveiw for Eureka

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Okay, how about this? RDA in something called, "Legend"?\

Just a thought.

Indy.
                            "Request permission to take the team through the Stargate!!!"--Col. Jack O'Neill

"I'm fine."--Dr. Daniel Jackson

Comment

I saw David Deluise on Monk last night...... he played deputy Mayor or something I was like "OMG it's Pete!!!!"

Comment

Neil Denis was on "Alice, I Think" last night, playing a member of a Christian youth group called High On Life that was signing a virginity pledge.

Comment

Working...
                                X