No announcement yet.

SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All right, this isn't another show, but I just saw Chris Judge all dressed up as Teal'c doing a promo on and for the Pentagon Channel. (Don't ask how or why I was watching the Pentagon Channel....I don't know.)

Comment

Originally posted by Callista
      All right, this isn't another show, but I just saw Chris Judge all dressed up as Teal'c doing a promo on and for the Pentagon Channel. (Don't ask how or why I was watching the Pentagon Channel....I don't know.)

Hahahahahahaaha! I'm gonna search through google to find of that... it sounds and looks (in my head ) so funny

'Warriors of the Tau'ri... your legendary skills on the battlefield..... Tek'ma'tek' looooool
      It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

sorry if this has already been posted but

In Con Air we see Hammond or shall i say Don, driving the car that is hit by the body.
        Those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust.

sigpic

Comment

the actress who played osiris was on dr. who
          sigpic
          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Ok, i know this isn't on a different show but over the two years of Atlantis i have seen people that have previously been on SG1

The most obvious for me and i have to admit happiest was the seeing Narim in Stargate Atlantis as "SImon" i must admit i miss Narim i thought he could have brought a lot to Sg1 and earth
            Those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust.

sigpic

Comment

Not sure whether or not this has already been posted but

Paul Emerson captain of the Odyssey played that Jackass in The Wedding Singer, who Drew B was going to marry but Adam Sandler won in the end.

sigpic

Comment

Ronny Cox (Robert Kinsey) is on the current eppy of Desprate Housewives as Bree's father.

Comment

I'm not sure if this was posted, but I saw Beau Bridges (Gen. Landry) on the movie "Rocketman" the other day playing a guy in mission control!
                  Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

I saw Beau Bridges in a movie called "UFO Cafe" on the weekend. He played and alien with a briefcase! Cute movie.
                    Hero worship is only a part time job

Comment

I saw Musetta Vander (Shau'nac) in a Prudential/Yahoo commercial last night! Whoohoo!

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick
                        the actress who played osiris was on dr. who
                        i saw that last night!

anyways, i just saw Kawalsky on a episode of Charmed called "Bite Me." he was a demon or someone bad.

and i saw Pete on a Beneful commercial. lol...
                        "Yeah Sir, we can't call it the Enterprise."
                        "Why not?"
                        "The codename for the project is Prometheus. What's wrong with that?"
                        NOTHING!

Comment

I just love watching DaVinci's Inquest...Peter Williams is on the rerun tonight.

Comment

my brother was watching Nick Fury: Agent of Shield and i saw Mayborne!

and then right afterwards...

i saw Cameron Bright (Orlin season 9) on this preview thing for Thank You for Smoking!

it was like stargate actors sightings galore!
                            "Yeah Sir, we can't call it the Enterprise."
                            "Why not?"
                            "The codename for the project is Prometheus. What's wrong with that?"
                            NOTHING!

Comment

Cameron Bright has been in three movies released recently: UltraViolet as Six, Running Scared as Oleg Yugorsky and Thank You For Smoking! as Joey Naylor.

He will also be in the third installment of the X-Men Triology, X-Men: The Last Stand as Leech, being released in the US on May 26th.

Mattathias

Comment

the original girl who played cassie didn't in that episode when she was teenager because she was shadowcat (i think) in xmen 2
                                Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Working...
                                X