No announcement yet.

SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw the 'Destroyer Of Worlds' playing Mulder's Sister, Samanta, in X-Files...
    It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

How's this for strange.. ..

I was at the Vancouver con this weekend and I was telling some friends at dinner how I saw Douglas Arthurs (Heru'er (SP?)) on Masters of Horror in John Carpenter's "Cigarette Burns" It's really gross even for me & I love horror. As we get back the the hotel not less than 20 minutes after I relay this story Douglas Arthurs comes out of the hotel bar!!!! So I had a short conversation with him about the eppie and such. Maybe I should go out and get a lottery ticket!!! Sometimes life is really strange
      Hero worship is only a part time job

Comment

Originally posted by Ramne
        I saw the pilot of Sliders a little while back, and Chevron Guy was Quinn's boss at the electronics store.
        He was also in an episode of Sliders along side the actor who played Narim in Sg-1. They played some sort of underground resistance fighters.

Comment

I do not know if someone already posted this, but I saw this mini series on Scifi a while back called something like Aftershocks - Earthquake in New York. I was surprised to see 3 familiar faces. There was the guy that plays Colonel Mayborne (sp?) the guy that plays that one Tollen guy that had a crush on Sam who also played Simon on SGA, and JR Bourne who played Martouf.

Ronon Dex Devil
          Sig made by my good friend, Sarah.

Comment

I've been through every page in this thread and I can't believe that noone mentioned NYPD Blue (unless I missed it).

Alexis Cruz(Skaara) - played a suspect
            John De Lancie (Col. Simmons) - victim of extortion
            Corin Nemic (Jonas) - suspect
            Jay Acovone(Kowalski)- prison snitch
            John Billingsly(Coombs) -suspect (if I'm correct, he's on two episodes)
            Michael Deluise(wormhole xtreme)- Andy Sipowitz' son (I know I spelled it wrong)
            James McDaniel(chairman of the joint chiefs of staff)- Lt. Fancy
            Ragnor(don't know his real name but he's a jaffa in a couple of eps. including "The Warrior")- beat cop

Comment

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet but I just saw the guy who plays Pete on an Arby's commercial. lol, though it did make me hungry.

Comment

I saw The Doci , Julian Sands, playing a homicidal Billionaire in 24 ... *is scared*
                It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

I saw RDA in this old program about some kind of superhero, Macgeyever or sumthing?

Comment

I'm sure this has already been posted but I love Richard Dean Anderson's new commercial...he's put on some pounds! He needs to come back to SG-1 and do some intense action sequences.

Also, i was watching House tonight and i saw a brown haired lady who looked very familiar to me but I couldn't figure out who it was...then I saw Mel Harris in the credits and I shouted "It's Oma Desala!" Luckily I was the only one home otherwise my room mates would think i'm even crazier than they do now
                    Andromeda Fate
                    Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
                    "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
                    "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
                    "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
                    "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

this has probably been said before but Jason Gray-Standford who played Orner in the episode Past and Present is the Lt. in the series Monk...i thought that was cool. i love Monk.
                      "Yeah Sir, we can't call it the Enterprise."
                      "Why not?"
                      "The codename for the project is Prometheus. What's wrong with that?"
                      NOTHING!

Comment

I'm not sure if I'm right (didn't check credits) but did the actor playing Penderghast also played pilot of Colonial One on BSG mini-series?
                        Also saw Joe Flanigan in an episode of Family Law as a lawyer.

Comment

Mel Harris (Oma Desala) was on tonights episode of House.

Comment

oh there was also a rerun of CSI:Miami that David DeLuise (Pete) was in...and Michael DeLuis (from Wormhole X-treme) plays TJ (Luke's brother in law) in Gilmore Girls
                            "Yeah Sir, we can't call it the Enterprise."
                            "Why not?"
                            "The codename for the project is Prometheus. What's wrong with that?"
                            NOTHING!

Comment

I was channel surfing last week and I think I spotted AT in a lifetime movie called Degree of Danger, or somethinglike that...

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Simmons was on a couple of startrek TNG.
                                1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Working...
                                X