No announcement yet.

SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just seen Beau Bridges in a episode of 'My Name is Earl' He played Earl's father and does the comedy brilliantly.
    AncientsTimeline

Comment

Originally posted by Abodie
      Do not adjust your television set.....I saw Michael Shanks on the "Outer Limits" yesterday. All you Michael Shanks fans will appreciate his lack of a shirt and his character's romantic personality. The writing and plot was excellent. Has this episode been on and I just missed it? It was called "Mary" and Michael's character finds out some disturbing news about the love of his life. A real must see for Michael Shanks fans.
      Amanda Tapping was also in an episode of Outer Limits that day. Fun to see her in a different role, though she was a bit upstaged by the gore in that episode.

Comment

I think Kowalsky was on 24 tonight. He spotted the fake orderly and helped Curtis save the hospital. And he was one of the few people who didn't die. Yay for Kowalsky!!!!

Comment

PETER DeLUIS IN FRIENDS?!!

Official Member of the Fellowship of Rainbow Defenders
          ...and the Lord said, 'Let there be F.O.R.D.' and there was, and it was good...

Comment

The guy who plays the captain of the Odyssey guest starred as Dr. Williamsson on "Charmed".

Comment

The only ones I've seen are Amanda Tapping in 'Remembrance', Beau Bridges in 'Million Dollar Babies' and Don S Davis in 'Omen IV: The Awakening'.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

I'm sure this has already been mentioned, but I figured I'd throw out the reminder anyway.

The kid who plays young Orlin will be playing in the upcoming X3. =0)

Comment

Aha! As soon as I saw this thread, it jogged my memory. Last night on CSI: Las Vegas, I saw Tony Amendola, none other than the 'old fart' himself - Master Bra'tac.
                  "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Tony Amendola - Bra'tac
                    is on CSI: Las Vegas he's the Hand Writing Expert
                    Click the link to learn the Goa'uld language
                    Lo tak meta satak oz

Comment

i don't know if this has already been said and it probably has but speaking of Bra'tac i saw him on The Legend of Zorro. he was the school teacher. my family and i were the only ones in the theater and i about screamed!!! lol. oh and i saw him on this ABC Family movie called Pizza My Heart hehe. he was a priest.
                      "Yeah Sir, we can't call it the Enterprise."
                      "Why not?"
                      "The codename for the project is Prometheus. What's wrong with that?"
                      NOTHING!

Comment

Originally posted by jaffa_shol'va
                        Tony Amendola - Bra'tac
                        is on CSI: Las Vegas he's the Hand Writing Expert
                        It's always good to see Tony, either on SG-1 or elsewhere.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Gatemage
                          Corin Nemic was in a music video (Toby Keith's "Beer for my horses")
                          you can find a picture from it at http://www.stargate-sg-1.com in the actor profile for Nemic
                          The full video for Beer for my Horses is available at The One Network

Comment

OMG Smurf! When I saw your sig, I did a double-take! Man, I remember watching 'The Stand' twelve years ago! To this day I had no idea that Corin Nemec played the geeky Harold Lauder.
                            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman
                              OMG Smurf! When I saw your sig, I did a double-take! Man, I remember watching 'The Stand' twelve years ago! To this day I had no idea that Corin Nemec played the geeky Harold Lauder.
                              LOL, I had that OMG moment as well when I looked up his filmography on imdb.com. But then I'm very bad at names and faces.
                              Unlike my brother, who saw him for pecisely five seconds on Stargate and said "That's the guy from I Know My First Name is Steven."

It had been 13 years and Corin wasn't even out of his teens then! How can he remember?!

Comment

I don't know if anyone has posted this before but...

JR Bourne plays an attorney in The Exorcism of Emily Rose...I'm watching it as I type this.
                                Hero worship is only a part time job

Comment

Working...
                                X