No announcement yet.

SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just seen Christopher Judge in "Snow Dogs".
    Anyone want to see how Teal'c's hair will be in a couple of seasons watch the start of this.

Comment

Dr. Beckett (Atlantis) in Torment of Tantalus (SG-1). He was young Earnest Littlefield
      Gone Fission
      "He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day."

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Spotted Harley Jane Kozak (Sara O'Neill) in All I Want for Christmas (a made for TV movie) this last weekend.

Comment

I didn't have time to read though this whole thread so this might have been mentioned but Don S. Davis was on a Scifi channel movie called "Atomic Train" which was (surprisingly) have decent.

There was this movie on the discovery channel a couple months ago about Yellowstone nation park erupting called "Supervolcano"

The guy who plays Maybourne was in it...

So was Don S. Davis

So were a couple of other stargate actors that I can't remember
          I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

I saw Sam J. Jones aka Aris Boch playing Flash Gordon on UK ITV yesterday
            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

LEXA DOIG (AKA MRS MICHAEL SHANKS) SIGHTING

Info from Radio Times website, no idea what it might be like:

Film tonight, Jason X, 11:40pm - 1:20am UK time, Channel 4

In this sci-fi action horror, student archaeologists return to the toxic wasteland of "Old Earth" in 2455 and discover a hockey-masked body frozen in a cryogenic chamber. But on the journey back to "New Earth", their find thaws out and returns to his old stalk-and-slash tricks aboard the spaceship. To mark Jason's tenth bloody rampage, director James Isaac makes inventive use of such intergalactic equipment as liquid nitrogen and hi-tech drills. The result is a solid entry in the classic gore series and a real treat for fans of Friday the 13th.

Directed by: Jim Isaac [James Isaac]
              Filmed in: 2001

Jason - Kane Hodder

Rowan - Lexa Doig

KAY-EM 14 - Lisa Ryder

Tsunaron - Chuck Campbell

Professor Lowe - Jonathan Potts

Sgt Brodski - Peter Mensah

Janessa - Melyssa Ade

Kinsa - Melody Johnson

Waylander - Jordan Derwin

Azrael - Dov Tiefenbach

Dr Wimmer - David Cronenberg
              sigpic
              "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Garwin Sanford (Narim) on MacGyver Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova
                  LEXA DOIG (AKA MRS MICHAEL SHANKS) SIGHTING

Info from Radio Times website, no idea what it might be like:

Film tonight, Jason X, 11:40pm - 1:20am UK time, Channel 4
                  Aye, spotted it in the TV guide. I haven't watched it, dunno if I will either. I was never really into the Friday the 13th films.
                  "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman
                    Aye, spotted it in the TV guide. I haven't watched it, dunno if I will either. I was never really into the Friday the 13th films.
                    I keep getting them confused with the Nightmare on Elm Street & Halloween films. Like James Bond films they all merge into one messy film.

BTW. Anyone interested Jason X is on on Fri 6th not tonight.

Comment

Carmen Argenziano is a mob guy in Bella Mafia.
                      Right now on...... well Lifetime Movie Network ofcourse.
                      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Busy Carmen Argenziano was on the new Hallmark Channel movie "Murder 101" with Dick Van Dyke.

Comment

saw Sora again on Veronica Mars
                          Spoiler:
                          shes dead
                          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                          love Torri

Comment

Ronny Cox (Kinsey) in a movie on.... Lifetime today. Of course I stopped and watched for a few minutes, but it being a Lifetime movie quickly got bored
                            sigpic
                            My FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                              saw Sora again on Veronica Mars
                              Spoiler:
                              shes dead
                              oohhh i knew abnout that one
                              ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Last night, I saw Teryl Rothery (Janet Frasier of SG-1) playing Michelle Charters in an episode of The X-Files, "Excelsis Dei."

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X