No announcement yet.

SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The movie was SNOW DOGS with Nichelle Nichols.

Comment

Has anyone mentioned The 4400? It seems to be full of ex-stargate actors.

Comment

I saw Tom McBeath and Colin Cunningham in "Mysterious Ways"
        LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL BUT SOMETIMES COMPLICATED

Can you tell me how it used to be?
        Have we changed our hopes for fears and our dreams for plans?

Comment

Col.Caldwell was on Tonights ep of Law and Order: SVU
          Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by b5ver
            Dan Shea (Sgt. Siler) played a cop in the latest SUPERNATURAL ep titled "Bloody Mary".
            I can't believe I somehow missed him in that. I saw that entire ep, and I don't recall seeing Shea. Man, I must have been out of it or something.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Mike Pileggi (Col. Caldwell) has been on Law & Order SVU a few times among loads of other things. He was on the one where ADA Cabot was gunned down by the drug cartel's, and was later placed in witness protection.

Grace Park from BSG also played one of the recruits on "Proving Ground".
              The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

yeah and they had him on again casue she came back
                Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                  I can't believe I somehow missed him in that. I saw that entire ep, and I don't recall seeing Shea. Man, I must have been out of it or something.
                  Oh Man! That was one episode of Supernatural I missed. I would have been so excited to see Dan Shea. I would have yelled "Hey, it's Siler!"
                  Andromeda Fate
                  Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
                  "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
                  "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
                  "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
                  "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

I don't know if this has been posted or not but...

How about Stargate sets? The 'Ascension Diner' in Threads is also the diner, main set actually, in 'Dead Like Me'.
                    sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                      I don't know if this has been posted or not but...

How about Stargate sets? The 'Ascension Diner' in Threads is also the diner, main set actually, in 'Dead Like Me'.
                      Is it really? I was watching Dead Like Me the other day on Showcase and I thought the diner looked familliar...cool
                      Hero worship is only a part time job

Comment

Spotted Kevan Smith in The Outer Limits (Stasis) - sporting a very bad beard.

Official Member of the Fellowship of Rainbow Defenders
                        ...and the Lord said, 'Let there be F.O.R.D.' and there was, and it was good...

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCat...Gater
                          Is it really? I was watching Dead Like Me the other day on Showcase and I thought the diner looked familliar...cool
                          On the subject of Dead Like Me - Joseph May, who played Markham in Atlantis, also plays the make-up expert in 'The Shallow End' (the one with the old naked guy who dies on the diving board).

Official Member of the Fellowship of Rainbow Defenders
                          ...and the Lord said, 'Let there be F.O.R.D.' and there was, and it was good...

Comment

Coombs (Felger's sidekick) is going to be on Nip/Tuck next week as a guy that wants to cut of his leg for no apparent reason. Why look everybody! He's got Coombs with him!

He also played a b@$t@&d lawyer in a movie about a married couple who were wrongfully imprisoned for child molestation
                            1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Coombs (Felger's sidekick) is going to be on Nip/Tuck next week as a guy that wants to cut of his leg for no apparent reason. Why look everybody! He's got Coombs with him!
                              Now that is a good show, and I love Coombs. You said next week?
                              All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
                              Pay it forward

Comment

Originally posted by helio9
                                Mike Pileggi (Col. Caldwell) has been on Law & Order SVU a few times among loads of other things. He was on the one where ADA Cabot was gunned down by the drug cartel's, and was later placed in witness protection.

Grace Park from BSG also played one of the recruits on "Proving Ground".
                                He was also just on this past Sunday show of West Wing, he played a Senator on an ivestigation committee trying to find a leak in the white house. Man was he tough!!
                                Purple's Biggest Fan
                                A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Working...
                                X