No announcement yet.

SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'The Collector' is a show on Canadian TV (filmed in Vancouver) and I've seen tons of SG actors on it.

The star of the show is Chris Kramer, he played a pilot in Fragile Balance. Teryl Rothery also guest starred in one of the first season episodes. Colin Cunningham plays the Devil in some eps.

Also seen: Ona Grauer (Ayiana), Tom McBeath (Maybourne), Erica Durance (Krista), Kevin Durand (Zipacna), Ray Galletti (I forget his character's name but he was in Memento), Andrew Jackson (Supreme High Councillor Per'sus), Adrian Holmes (was in Nightwalkers), Ben Ayres (Murios).

I'm sure there's more but those are all I can remember right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
      Best in Show??

I've seen some eps of Strong Medicine (a bit cheesy I know, but it's message is good) recently, and I keep seeing SG-1 alumni: so far, I've seen Jacob, Oma, Kawalsky....
      Best in show is an awesome movie and it was that one. When I first saw it I jumped up and yelled at the TV "WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU HAMMOND?!?!? I THOUGHT YOU WERE HEAD OF HOME WORLD SECURITY AND HERE I FIND YOU MESSING ABOUT WITH DOGS!!!!"
      I live my life one Friday night at a time!

Comment

I do believe Martouf (cant for the life of me remember his real name) was in 13th ghosts

And i think fred the homeless guy in holiday is the vetrinarian in one of the smallville episodes

Liz
        das haus ist gelb. ich liebe gelb!!

MySpace

Comment

I am watching a rerun of Davinci's Inquest (A cop show filmed and set in Vancouver) and the actor who plays Sgt. Bates from Atlantis is onscreen right now playing a cop! He looks exactly the same as he does on Atlantis

Comment

Eric Breker (Colonel Reynolds) is in the same episode of Smallville as Corin Nemec.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
              Eric Breker (Colonel Reynolds) is in the same episode of Smallville as Corin Nemec.
              I've seen his name in the credits on IMDB for that episode - I missed the repeat on E4 a few weeks ago so I'll have to watch out for it again.

There are quite a few actors/actresses in Smallville that have appeared in SG-1, Erica Durance being the main one now she has a major role in Smallville.

Comment

Looney Tunes! SG1 They've appeared there a couple of times, but just as pics. I used to have some images of them on LT but I lost them when my pc crashed.
                I've also seen Corin Nemec on Smallville

sigpic
                Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Starzskymoon

'Martoufs' real name is J R Bourne. A good friend of Amanda Tapping so I hear, and they were both in an independent film recently ish (last couple of years) called Stuck and I think it was directed by JRs wife. Has not been released though. Bummer!
                  Carter: '23 across, The atomic weight of Boron? the answer is ten.'
                  O'Neill: 'Yes?'
                  Carter: 'You wrote the word fat!'
                  O'Neill: 'Your point?'

There are no strangers in life, only friends you have yet to meet!

Comment

the guy who plays kolya plays a lap dancing club owner in showgirls...

apparently, not that ive ever seen it

Comment

I remember now that I saw the guy who plays Sgt. Bates in the beginning of an episode of "The Outer Limits", I watched that whilst the UK Sci-Fi channel was free on my cable. But the title sequence freaked me and I changed the channel.

Comment

I saw the guy who plays that scientist Keffler in 'Resurrection' in an insurance commercial or something. It was kind of disturbing seeing him drive a school bus full of kids because of how evil he was in Stargate.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                        Spoiler:

Comment

How can nobody have mentioned Miles from DS9 is the Genii commander? And I've seen Bra''tac in the West Wing (the Kumari (sp?) ambasador). I was half expecting him to pull out a zat when the prez made "unreasonable" demands....

Comment

Originally posted by Elkeli
                            Adam Baldwin ('Heroes' SG Commander) has been in almost everything ever made lol. Charmed i think, JAG, NCIS, Angel, CSI, Dark Angel? and heaps of movies...
                            He was also in 'The Cape'...

I always giggle when I see people from SG pop up in other things...some I recently caught...be it on TV, video, DVD or download...

AT in 'Life Or Something Like It'
                            CJ in 'Snow Dogs'
                            DH in 'ER' and 'Cypher'
                            JF in 'Birds of Prey' and 'Tru Calling'

Voice work is the one that always gets me though...when you hear someone in a cartoon and you instantly know who it is, even though they don't sound like they normally do.

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                            "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by muckypups
                              Starzskymoon

'Martoufs' real name is J R Bourne. A good friend of Amanda Tapping so I hear, and they were both in an independent film recently ish (last couple of years) called Stuck and I think it was directed by JRs wife. Has not been released though. Bummer!
                              i heard about it, its about people stuck in an elevator. AT plays a drug addict or something. i dont think its been released yet.

Comment

a few months ago i saw a tabloid (the national enquirer i think it was) with RDA's face in it. the article was about a hobo who built a village beneath a toll bridge. the artcile described him as a modern day MAcgyver and RDAs face appeared later in the article with a caption saying (RDA was the original macgyver)

Comment

Working...
                                X