SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This may not count:

The actor that plays Senator Kinsey is also a musician. I saw him listed as a possible upcoming concert. I considered going just to get his autograph and tell him what a great job he did with a character we still love to hate!
    sigpic
    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Just spotted Rachel Luttrell on a re-run of Charmed episode "Exit Strategy".
      sigpic
      Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

Colin Cunningham (Major Davis) was on the Vancouver evening news today in a spot they do every day at the end of the news hour about heartwarming stories people living in Vancouver have. He told his story of how he came to Vancouver and started out playing his sax on the streets and living in his car. He went to acting school and his luck turned and he mentioned the shows he'd appeared in such as 'Falling Skies and Stargate'. "All the great shows filmed in Vancouver" he said. He sure plays a mean sax! A man of many talents indeed.

Comment

Yesterday I saw an ep of The Mentalist and there were Christopher Judge and Jay Avacone. Translated the title read: The Magician and it was produced in 2012.
          CARPE DIEM
          ANJA

Comment

The new show on the CW, Containment, has 2 of our SG alums.. Claudia black and Elyse Leveque.. Woohoo.

Comment

Containment -- isn't that the remake of a Flemish show? Something with a virus outbreak?
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Yup. A mini-series set in Atlanta.. Though Ms Leveque died in the pilot..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                  Yup. A mini-series set in Atlanta.. Though Ms Leveque died in the pilot..
                  Lots of folks will follow...

Comment

RDA was on the 25,000 Pyramid and GSN (Game Show Network) is airing one of the 3 appearances he made this week at 10:30am EST. In this particular appearance he appeared with Didi Conn. The episodes originally aired Nov. 1 - 5, 1982.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Lots of folks will follow...
                      Now that its finished, i have to say i liked that 'miliseries event'. I really wish they made it into a full 22 ep season, potentially so we can see whether they DO get the cure, and the aftermath..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                        Now that its finished, i have to say i liked that 'miliseries event'. I really wish they made it into a full 22 ep season, potentially so we can see whether they DO get the cure, and the aftermath..
                        If you want more then I suggest learning Dutch, cause the original show did get a second season.

Comment

David Hewlett has recently been in a few episodes of "Dark matter".

Comment

Saw a movie, The Marine 4, and 2 of our Stargate alum were in that.. Dr Carson, and Peter Grodin...

Comment

Originally posted by hnn73 View Post
                              David Hewlett has recently been in a few episodes of "Dark matter".
                              And Torri Higginson too.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

OHHH.. I wonder what Rachel luttrel has been up to..

Comment

Working...
                                X