No announcement yet.

SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't been through much of this thread, so I don't know if it's been mentioned, but a film just started here called called Sands Of Oblivion and it has Morena Baccarin (Adria, SG-1) in it. (And Dan Castellaneta) Gotta go to bed so I'm taping it, but anyone seen it? Any good?
    It's all Egypt themed as well, which it a plus.
    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I found Morena Baccarin even better than Jewel in Firefly.
      sigpic

Comment

Boy, I hit the mother load . Major Davis, General Hammond, Janet and Vala's dad are all in "Best in Show". (Vala's dad, aka: Fred Willard, wasn't surprising because he's in all those Christopher Guest movies, but I was surprised to see the other three.)

Comment

I recently saw Sha're in "US Marshals". I also thought I saw a cameo of Kawalsky, but according to IMDB it wasn't him. *pouts* But it was definitely Sha're!

Comment

I was absolutely convinced I'd seen Shaunac in something but it turned out to be a completely different actress...

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
              Boy, I hit the mother load . Major Davis, General Hammond, Janet and Vala's dad are all in "Best in Show". (Vala's dad, aka: Fred Willard, wasn't surprising because he's in all those Christopher Guest movies, but I was surprised to see the other three.)
              I like him in Everybody Loves Raymond
              "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
              "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

21 Jump Street, kinda spoilery.

Spoiler:
                Just saw Peter DeLuise (and Johnny Depp) in the 21 Jump Street movie. That was an excellent cameo.
                sigpic

Comment

*Bump*

Just saw this f'ing awesome episode of Criminal Minds last night with Mitch Pileggi in it called 'Normal'. Wow!
                  I don't usually watch it, but...

sigpic
                  >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

http://ferreira-fest.livejournal.com/19836.html Louis Ferreira fanclub #32 is up and running.

Comment

Saw David DeLuise (Pete Shanahan -SG1) in a KFC commercial last week.
                      sigpic
                      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Carmen Argenziano is in Sudden Impact. It's a Dirty Harry film. Mr. Jacob Carter happens to be a lawyer in this one-- and he has a 'stache!!!

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                          carmen argenziano is in sudden impact. It's a dirty harry film. Mr. Jacob carter happens to be a lawyer in this one-- and he has a 'stache!!! :d
                          lol
                          sigpic
                          sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                          "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Just saw Louie Ferreira in an episode of breaking bad
                            Last Movie Watched
                            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                            Life is Strange

Comment

Morlocks -a SyFy movie 2011 (it was just on tonight).

I saw David Hewlett (McKay), and Robert Picardo (Woolsey).
                              sigpic
                              sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

sorry, I'm not up to reading the backlog.

Saw Christopher Judge in the new Batman movie
                                And Ben Browder in Doctor Who last evening.

Comment

Working...
                                X