No announcement yet.

SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched SG actors..... from where it all started /Stargate the movie's James Spader and where it all ended /SGU's Lou Diamond Philips, together in a movie called 'Supernova' that I decided to watch as a result of some random trawling through Netflix yesterday.

Comment

Happily suprised to see Gary Jones in this week's episode of Supernatural
      sigpic

Comment

"The Pastor's Wife" (a made for TV movie about an abusive relationship):

http://marriage.about.com/gi/o.htm?z...nabled%3Dfalse

Michael Shanks plays the pastor.

Hubs noticed it as we were channel surfing. Not that I'm recommending the movie...I personally can't watch it.
        sigpic
        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I just saw Christopher Heyerdahl in Hell on Wheels, AMC's new Western, where he played "The Swede". He was really good and damn creepy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
            I just saw Christopher Heyerdahl in Hell on Wheels, AMC's new Western, where he played "The Swede". He was really good and damn creepy.
            Awesome! I've got it in my PVR. Colm Meaney drew me in. He was the best thing in Star Trek Deep Space 9. I've been amazed at all the little roles he's gotten over the years because he's such a fine actor and I like it when he's front and centre.
            Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
              Awesome! I've got it in my PVR. Colm Meaney drew me in. He was the best thing in Star Trek Deep Space 9. I've been amazed at all the little roles he's gotten over the years because he's such a fine actor and I like it when he's front and centre.
              Damn I forgot to mention Colm Meaney was in it as well. Yes he's in it, he plays a main character, and he's also very good. You can tell he's really enjoying chewing the scenery as the villain of the piece.

Comment

I saw Michael Shanks on a promo for Flashpoint. I think it was last night's episode not too sure as I haven't gotten into that show enough to know when the new episodes air.
                sigpic
                Originally posted by dacooker
                The ships named Destiny for a reason....three years my friend, three years....

Comment

Just saw Rachel Luttrell (Teyla) in the latest NCIS

Comment

Ben Browder is going to be on Chuck. He filmed this season's 11th episode called "Chuck vs. the Bullet Train" and it will air January 20th.

Comment

I'm watching a JK Rowling Docu-Drama that has Paul McGillion playing her dad. Those in the UK can watch it on demand 5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p7sx...tvshow&list=SL

ETA: Don't bother, it's crap
                      Last edited by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac; 05 January 2012, 04:00 AM.
                      Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

No surprise, since he's in almost anything filmed in Canada: Mike Dopud (playing the Kremlin records office security guard) in "Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol"

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                          I saw Michael Shanks on a promo for Flashpoint. I think it was last night's episode not too sure as I haven't gotten into that show enough to know when the new episodes air.
                          Yes, he starred on an episode in late 2011. I think the episode was called "Blue on Blue".
                          As an aside: Flashpoint is a good show. Might have to stick with it for a few episodes before you get into it.

Comment

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet or not but for all of the Teal'c fans out there, before he was our favorite renegade Jaffa he had a small spot in an episode of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. I believe he was a moving man or some kind of serviceworker and I have to find the clip but if I remember correctly he got his behind pinched by one of the female cast members.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                              It was cool to see Michael on Flashpoint. So not Daniel like and my son didn't figure out who he was! Bad Gater fan.
                              Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Julian Sands plays a 1960s "young" version of one of the cast in the US version of "Girl With a Dragon Tattoo"

Comment

Working...
                                X