No announcement yet.

SIGHTINGS! Stargate Actors on other shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also does anyone remember that Don S. Davis was in the film Alaska? I thought I saw him when I was watching the Nostalgia critics review of the movie.
    http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...m/Earth001.jpg

Comment

There are several SG charactors on Supernatural....I've seen Hammond, Janet, Lorne, Kavanaugh and Caldwell.
      sigpic

Comment

A bot of David Hewlett in Morlocks... This is sooo Mckayishhhh

http://video.syfy.com/movies_events/...locks/v1351113

Comment

TV didn't get switched off after a CSI episode and a new ep of "True Justice" started. I was watching when a familiar face appeared: Rachel Luttrell. Quick dip onto IMDB and no mention... A few minutes in, when the opening credits finally rolled, it was confirmed I was right... (and IMDB is still out of date)

Comment

A friend came to me laughing her head off about David Hewlett () acting in Forever Night . Now I have to see it .

[As a psychopath, nonetheless ].

EDIT: ^ As always .

Comment

I am watching JR Bourne (who played Martouf/Lantash on SG1) on Flashpoint's episode "Wild Card".
              Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Just saw Joe Flanigan in a film with Robert Patrick (T1000 in T2) Robert Englund (freddy) and Lance Henrikson (Aliens).. Called Good day for it.. Ok film.

Comment

Saw Joe Flanigan in the season four premier of Fringe. He played FBI Agent Robert Danzig...

Spoiler:
                  ...though his role was short-lived.

Comment

Originally posted by Aesop View Post
                    Saw Joe Flanigan in the season four premier of Fringe. He played FBI Agent Robert Danzig...

Spoiler:
                    ...though his role was short-lived.
                    Now that was a disappointment...
                    sigpic

Comment

I know I'm behind the times and Eureka Season 2 aired in 2007, but hubs and I have just been watching it and:

Other than the fact that the main character is "Jack Carter" -LOL.

I have spotted so far - Teryl Rothery (Janet Frasier) S2 Episode10; Michael Shanks (Daniel Jackson) S2 Episode 12; Collin Cunningham (Major Paul Davis) S2 Episode 6
                      sigpic
                      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I know I'm behind the times and Eureka Season 2 aired in 2007, but hubs and I have just been watching it and:

Other than the fact that the main character is "Jack Carter" -LOL.

I have spotted so far - Teryl Rothery (Janet Frasier) S2 Episode10; Michael Shanks (Daniel Jackson) S2 Episode 12; Collin Cunningham (Major Paul Davis) S2 Episode 6
                        sigpic
                        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Was watching Person of Interest and Tim Guinee, who plays Vala's "husband" Tomin in SG1, was guest starring. Interesting....
                          sigpic Gets better with age!

Conventions:
                          Creation Vancouver SG Con 2009 - 2010 - 2011 - 2012
                          GateCon Vancouver 2011
                          Creation Chicago SG Con 2013 - 2014

Comment

Michael Shanks will be in a movie on Lifetime Saturday Nov 5 with Rose McGowan called the Pastor's Wife.

Comment

It's sad that this is what stargate has been reduced to.
                              If it had gone as long as Trek maybe it wouldn't be that bad...but it seems Trek has much more nostalgia and lore to muse on than Stargate right now....It was all too short.

Comment

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
                                It's sad that this is what stargate has been reduced to.
                                If it had gone as long as Trek maybe it wouldn't be that bad...but it seems Trek has much more nostalgia and lore to muse on than Stargate right now....It was all too short.
                                I find my "nostalgia and lore" on other threads in GW...this thread was simply a place to post sightings of SG actors in other shows. Since this kind of info doesn't really fit in any other place.
                                sigpic
                                sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X